Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Are All Crazy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Are All Crazy (613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Crazy by fulcrum: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2010
Everybody keeps complaining about the performance of the super eagle as if the eagles are better than their performance. We play first match and loose. Play second match and loose. With one match to go we were still thinking we will make it when there are 2 teams that have not even loose any of their matches. Is that not insane?

We want to turn God Jehovah to a worthless god. I listen to the Brila Fm and all the comments show that we are try to dodge reality.
We never dominate any of our matches and yet we were saying with confident that we will beat korea.
(We will pray for eagle to win) This statement always irrupt me. God created the whole world and you are now praying for God to help you and disappoint others that he created. Even when you have not done the right thing.
IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE THAT SAY SUCH STATEMENT - LET PRAY THAT EAGLES SHOULD WIN, Then I guess you are insane and you better beg for forgiveness for tempting GOD
Have you ever heard Brazillian boys saying they will win by praying to God? They will tell you that they will try their best and then see what happens then. Please let us face reality
THE BOYS ARE NOT GOOOD [b]THE TEAM IS NOT SUPER![/b]

(1) (Reply)

Eguavoen New Super Eagles Coach / Odemwingie Stars In Baggies Win / Fifa Probes Adamu Over Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.