Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Anti-aging Foundation And Powder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti-aging Foundation And Powder (672 Views)

Bill Gates Foundation And The COVID-19 Vaccine Network Scandal / Covid-19: Toni Elumelu Foundation And The Uba Bank Paying 15,000 Naira / Blackseed Oil And Powder, Molasses & Javavirco For Hiv Permanent Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Good Morning Friends,
Looking for flawless skin free from chronic pimples and Acne?
Pure skin set is the solution you need. It is your super route to flawless skin. For ages 15+ and oily skin type.
The botanicals used are Guava and Natural pomegranate extract. .
GUAVA is a tropical superfruit used for its natural anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Helps unclog pores and reduces skin sebum.
POMEGRANATE'S astringent and antioxidant properties help to purify and tone, for tighter pores, cleaner skin and a fresh, healthy-looking complexion.
WASH & SCRUB
- Deeply cleanses and purifies skin. - Effectively exfoliates skin
- With natural origin scrub beads to help clear clogged pores
- Targets and prevents blackheads and enlarged pores
TONE
- Removes impurities, dirt and oil
- Leaves skin clean and prevents blemishes - Tightens pores and reduces their size .
MATTIFY
- Controls shine and mattifies skin
- Use daily after cleansing before applying your moisturiser and makeup.
Set costs N9,900

Available also in single units at N3,300 each.

Nationwide delivery.

Tag a friend who is battling with acne and pimples. We offer free skin care consultation

Distributors are also wanted

Whatsapp or call to order for yours

https:///send?phone=2348098851481
I have a very good testimony about this foundation you are seeing ooo����

Throwback to few weeks ago, I was on my way to a burial ceremony with only my foundation on my face, no powder.
That's how rain started falling oooo and I didn't go with an umbrella.
..hmmm���my people you know what that means. I was expecting my foundation to start washing down to stain my white also ebi...issa lie ooo, my village people no follow me reach that syd ooo, the foundation stay ooo
Okay, when I decided to clean my face that rain have kuku beat me, Let me clean my face....my handkerchief didn't stain oooo��
Few hours later, a friend came to me asking for my powder that she wants to touch up...then I told her I didn't use that's it's only foundation...she was surprised.
This foundation is sold for shikini ��money compared to the price of Original Marykay foundation
.it stays for up to 24hrs without smudging, hug anybody as you like��
you don't need to break the bank to get quality things.

.pick your shade and get a FREE delivery to your location..����Offer Open to the the First 5 People to Order.

Who's game��������

PRICE IS 6,300

if you also want the powder the price 8990

Interested in getting yours?
Message me via. https:///2348098851481

and Say FOUNDATION

Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Call/whatsapp to order for yours
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Waiting for your orders
Call/whatsapp to order yours now
Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Waiting for your orders
Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Call/whatsapp to get yours now
Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Are you looking for a body cream that will enhance your complexion without bleaching or changing your skin colour?

Essential Fairness UV filters is a multipurpose range of products that matches any skin type and is perfect to effectively moisturize,lighten and mattifying your skin.

A set of Essential fairness UV filters contains:
Face cream -50ml
Face scrub-100ml
Body lotion-200ml

It has natural pomelo extract,guava extract and papaya extract.

Facts about the properties of the set.
POMELO EXTRACT- It's an antioxidant properties which helps to purify,tone for tighter pores, cleaner skin and fresh healthy looking complexion. It also fight the root cause of pimples from inside,while strengthening the outer layer of your skin,thus delaying wrinkles and pigmentation.

GUAVA EXTRACT- This calming exfoliating astringent and antioxidant benefits help to soothe the skin, reduce surface shine and calm blemishes.

PAPAYA EXTRACT- Papaya has excellent antioxidant and tonifying properties and helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells for a smoother,brighter complexion.

���Help your skin pack a powerful pack of a glowing and flawless skin with Essential fairness set.�

Place your order now.
Chat/whatsapp now -08098851481

Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Call/whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481
Re: Anti-aging Foundation And Powder by obiageri5(f): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Call/whatsapp to get yours 08098851481

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Escape Bite From Scorpion That Has Been In His Center Rug For Weeks / What Kind Of Infection Is This Pls? / Mass Medical Mission Launches ‘health Education On The Go!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.