Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 (322 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness / Lagos Opens Mental Health Wellness Centre For Public Servants / Health Wellness Pack For All Types Of Diabetes...you will thank God at last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 by jetroolowole(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2018
It is no longer news that the bank of Industry plan to empower 2 million Nigerians with Trader Moni of N10,000 each.

Few days ago, I read on Nairaland how some people were laughing at FG for the gesture. The truth is many of these persons I belief have not done business before. The information I want to share is to show that one can actually put the money to good use and build a legacy wellness business from that humble beginning.

In this thread, I will share the details of how you can achieve that. Ok let's ride on.

BUSINESS NATURE
The business opportunity is based on Health and Wellness. The wellness industry is a 4.3 trillion-dollar industry. It’s huge. This business will also utilize ecommerce and digital marketing. I will come to that.

It will cost N10,000 to start as I indicated in the title. For this to work for you, you must have a laptop or a smartphone with access to data.

How The Money Will be Used
1. ECA Cost – N2,000
2. Royale Fee – N1,500
3. FAP – N2,000
4. Capital Investment – N4,500
There are 3 membership options but your money will cover the 4 items listed above. Let me explain the expenditure.

ECA COST
The E-Commerce Associates (ECA) Program is a new program available from WebClick Communications on Health2Wealth Wellness Store that allows commercial sellers to market their products alongside existing Health2Wealth products and also from their own, separate “Deal Store” or “Vendor Shop” Website.

For this purpose of this campaign, you’ll be given the ECA Consultant membership account which will cost you between N1,000 and N3,000 depending on your package. With this access, you’ll have the chance to promote all our product with your unique coupon code. You will also be able to list any product from your capital investment in our store. You will also receive a unique referral link that you use to invite people to our program. The ECA cost is refundable.

ROYALE FEE
I am a proud member of Royale Business Club International. However, to join Royale requires a minimum of N50,000. However, Royale has a program for direct sales members and it cost a non-refundable fee of N1,500. When you are enrolled in the direct sales program, you’ll have the opportunity to order products from Royale desk at 15% discount. But because of our 30 days refund policy, I will not register you yet but will only hold the money in trust.

So, for the purpose of this program, I will allow you to promote all of our programs and earn the 15% bonus. In the meantime, I will not register you until after your 30 days have passed. But you can place order for any item at the 15% discount. If you decide you don’t want to pursue the program, you just request a refund. Please note that no inventory or shipping is expected from you. All you need do is promote and earn your commission. The Royale direct sales fee is refundable.

FACEBOOK ADVERT POINTS
Facebook Advert Point of N,2000 or N3,000 will be deducted from your N10,000 to run advert for you on Facebook. You will be able to promote any of your preferred product and we’ll bring our professionalism into the promotion. This money is also refundable on the condition that your unique code is transferred to a new user. And especially if the investment does not yield sales which is very unlikely.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT
This is the amount available for product retailing. You’ll need to invest this on hot demand items based on our recommendation or your knowledge. We will recommend wholesale vendors where you can order your products from. Sales from your capital investment will be re-invested back until about the last 7 days of your participation.

HOW IT WORKS
This is strictly an online business. So you will spend your bulk time on this program promoting online in addition to the Facebook advert we run on your behalf. For this program to yield bigger result, you will need to register with Jumia Affiliate program. I will explain more on the function of Jumia later.

Any interested person who join this campaign will be added to our internship group platform where I cover the details for promotional methods.

AS A RECAP
1. You invest N10,000 refundable fee
2. N5,500 goes for program participation and advert
3. N4,500 goes into capital investment
4. You register on our platform and Jumia
5. You participate in training on digital sales
6. You earn commissions

At the end of 30 days, you decide whether you want to remain in the program by encashing your commission or quit the program by demanding refund.

TERMS
1. If you opt for 30 days 100% refund, your referral code will be transferred to another owner.
2. You cannot cash your earning until after 30 days. However, if you remain in the program, you should be able to cash your earnings weekly.
3. All earnings will be deposited in your Shop Points account pending the 1st 30 days of participation.
4. Bonus payment for your last 7 days of your first 30 days will be delayed for our 7 days refund/return policy.
5. Please note that commission on all Health2Wealth wellness packs will not exceed 15% or 50% of total profit of product.
6. Please note that there will be no commission on Shop2Wellpreneur package sold through your link or coupon code.
7. Note that your 30 days starting counting the moment your store is in place

HOW TO JOIN
There are two steps to apply. Please note that this is a special promotion. Hence you need to follow the instruction below to be accepted.

Step 1. Leave a comment I Am Interested below. After commenting I will reply to acknowledge. Proceed to Health2Wealth Internship Group to join. When asked for access code, submit your Nairaland username. Visit: https://www./H2WInternshipProgram/

Step 2. Before or after you are added to our group, visit the program page to learn more about the program, features, bonuses and how to place order. Visit: https://health2wealth.org/10kbiz/

Re: How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 by jetroolowole(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Here is example of what a store look like https://store.health2wealth.org/store/h2wstore/

Here is example of what a vendor shop look like https://store.health2wealth.org/vendors/h2wstore/

This program is for store only.
Re: How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 by jetroolowole(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goodnews!!! We're set to launch the largest health & wellness social e-commerce store in Africa on Sept. 1st 2018! Join the ongoing #Shop2Wellness pre-launch special offer! Get back your investment in 30 days! Ask How? Limited Stock Available.
https://www.facebook.com/H2WStore/posts/305024690077682
Re: How To Build 6-figure Weekly Health & Wellness Business With Trader Moni N10000 by jetroolowole(m): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Details now available at https://health2wealth.org/10kbiz/

(1) (Reply)

Freckles - Ways You Can Get Rid Of Them! / Renavive® Dissolve Kidney Stones / Health2wealth Set To Launch Shop2wellpreneur Program For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.