Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

“what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c (818 Views)

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Big brother naija 2018 first runner up, Cee-c Cynthia Nwadiora was at the university of Lagos, Nigeria yesterday with nollywood actress and presenter, Belinda Effah for a women empowerment program.

At the event, Cee-c spoke about the need for people to learn self development which will enable them succeed financially and also be able to influence people positively.

Cee-c boldly said if she was made the president of Nigeria, she will incorporate “self development” as a course to be learnt in the university, as normal academic books do not guarantee success.

Read more here;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/16/what-ill-do-if-i-was-the-president-of-nigeria-cee-c/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by itspzpics(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Oya come n contest
Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by Tamarapetty(f): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
It's even impossible.
Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by Kingpee2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
You think this one is big brother ,you can only tell us what you will do if you go back into the house but as for being president my dear even if they bing all the pastors in Nigeria together to pray concerning this ,presidency is just not your portion ...
Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by VERQUEST111: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not too late
goan purchase the ticket
Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by Bluezy13(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm...

So this babe short like this
Re: “what I’ll Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria”- Cee-c by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
You can't give what you don't have madam ceec

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses On Vacation Get A Surprise Tesla Luxurious Electronic Car... / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year(p / Peter Okoye Flaunts His House Interior Design (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.