Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) (15858 Views)

NAF Jet Erroneously Bombs Buhari Village, Many Villagers wasted! - PUNCH / Lawal Daura: Disquiet In Buhari’s Village Over ‘sudden’ Removal Of DSS Boss / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
See English
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by OritaIbadan: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Waiting to hear from IPOB
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by VideoExpert(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
lol funny
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by adecz: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
sad sad

The title sounds a little
suspicious to me..

With my little understanding of this
important language Hausa, the title
can be loosely translated to mean

'The pikin of Hausa slave'.. shocked shocked shocked

Don't go begging for titles in foreign lands
& end up being made a caricature, while
ppl in the know, secretly laugh behind
you & enjoy your ill gotten wealth.

However, any forum member with a better
understanding & command of Hausa can
correct me if I'm right...

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by DerscomTQJ: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The former Governor of Abia State and a chieftain of APC, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu will be soon be conferred with a traditional title "DAN BAIWAN HAUSA" by the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Dr. Umar Faruk Umar.

This was contained in a letter made available to Igbere TV. Our correspondent gathered that the traditional title is because of Kalu's support towards President Muhammadu Buhari’s Re-election come 2019 and also his contribution to development of Abia State and youths empowerment.

The Emir of Daura also appreciated Kalu's philanthropic behavior and pray for God's protection towards him as the date which the tittle will be conferred on him will soon be revealed. See photos of the letter obtained by Igbere TV below.

More Details soon......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450345/emir-of-daura-honours-kalu-with-highest-title-in-buharis-village-says-kalus-support-for-pmb-unprecedented/

Or that Orji Uzo Kanu will buy chieftaincy title.
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Sabdeejat: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
I have seen some children of infidels abusing my emir for his kind gesture to orji kalu,most igbo are fools not like yoruba, they won't have our blessing to rule the country.tsinannu
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by solex04(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Please what's the meaning of the title in English?
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
Sabdeejat:
I have seen some children of infidels abusing my emir for his kind gesture to orji kalu,most igbo are fools not like yoruba, they won't have our blessing to rule the country.tsinannu
[/s]

Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Sufisunni: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
meaning children of slave of hausa people....danbawan hausa ....foolishman
Your foolishness can't be rivalled by anyone! Dan Baiwan is not Dan Bawa! Baiwa means wisdom, philosophy, rationale and underlying reason. Baiwa means Hikma in Arabic.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU

1) Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story -
https://www.nairaland.com/4679123/mom-killed-tomorrow-all-parents

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!

Interested in starting up travel agent biz with token legitimately? Get across to discuss.
Over 20 helped to start the biz already with our guide (no be for freebie seekers ooo- serious biz minded only)
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
meaning children of slave of hausa people....danbawan hausa ....foolishman
You're wrong on this one.

"Dan Baiwa" means, A gifted child.

"Dan Baiwan Housa" means, A gifted child of Hausa.

Bawa means a slave.

There's a difference between Baiwa and Bawa. Take note.
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
the letter is as useless as d north
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Enough6000(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
ORJI uzo kalu bu ewu ahausa, fool, APC will fail and daura people shocked
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kalu fighting his efcc battle on all fronts

Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The former Governor of Abia State and a chieftain of APC, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu will be soon be conferred with a traditional title "DAN BAIWAN HAUSA" by the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Dr. Umar Faruk Umar.

This was contained in a letter made available to Igbere TV. Our correspondent gathered that the traditional title is because of Kalu's support towards President Muhammadu Buhari’s Re-election come 2019 and also his contribution to development of Abia State and youths empowerment.

The Emir of Daura also appreciated Kalu's philanthropic behavior and pray for God's protection towards him as the date which the tittle will be conferred on him will soon be revealed. See photos of the letter obtained by Igbere TV below.

More Details soon......

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/450345/emir-of-daura-honours-kalu-with-highest-title-in-buharis-village-says-kalus-support-for-pmb-unprecedented/
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Cmanforall: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
chikarism:

d thing just week me ooo
so are they implying that nobody around could proof read and edit letter before it goes out.
it's just annoying
Hope it won't month you next time.
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
All to woo easterners... What has OUK contributed to Daura
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
APC too like title.
Highest title in Daura is it not related to Cow and cattle
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by peluman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Godhead4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
H
Re: Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Godhead4:

Speak for yourself man..!

And afenifere defends the caliphate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magufuli, Yar’Adua, Gaddafi, Other 15 African Leaders Who Died In Office / How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim / Tinubu Gay Daughter Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.