Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How INEC Officials Are Frustrating Voters Registration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How INEC Officials Are Frustrating Voters Registration. (232 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

How INEC Officials Are Frustrating Voters Registration. by Bibi972(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
This is 9:41am, and the INEC office in Kwali area council of the FCT is still locked. I want the whole world to see this and the appropriate authority to please do the needful. This people are frustrating the exercise. Majority of the people you see here, have been waiting for over 4hours because they all came out as early as 6am to get registered but the INEC office is still locked. This center registers less than 100 people in a day. Oooo My God Naija what a country, considering the huge budgetary allocation we can't provide a good and reliable system to conduct voter registration.

2019 Polls: Check Out How To Verify Your Voter's Registration Status / OMPAN Condemns Unlawful Detention Of Premium Times Reporter / Nigerian Politician Bankrupt Us Not Only In Pocket But Brain - Fela Durotoye