Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) (6874 Views)

Bombshell: Ada Jesus's Husband Exposes Her As He Calls Her Out On Facebook (vide / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by orjisblog(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Angry husband expose his wife's escapeds with a popular pastor,even his wife's nude photos. ��

Cc: Lalasticlala

More photos in link below.

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/08/16/angry-husband-expose-his-wifes-escapeds-with-a-popular-pastoreven-his-wifes-nude-photos/

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Freshfish4: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Her Husband should check himself there's something he's not doing or doing right that made her do this. Not anybody called a pastor is a Pastor
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by satelliteDISH(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
This is pure evil. The pastor should be arrested by the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by horlahwaley(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Freshfish4:
Her Husband should check himself there's something he's not doing or doing right that made her do this. Not anybody called a pastor is a Pastor
why not blame the woman?

7 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by sKeetz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
I can bet my left balls that the screenshots are fake.
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Yeligray(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
This stuff might be fake
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
For those saying it's fake

just remember

pastors have DONE WORSE, Pastors are DOING WORSE Pastors will DO WORSE

cool

5 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Countersam(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
orjisblog:
Angry husband expose his wife's escapeds with a popular pastor,even his wife's nude photos. ��

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/08/16/angry-husband-expose-his-wifes-escapeds-with-a-popular-pastoreven-his-wifes-nude-photos/

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:

just remember

cool
grin
KingLinglee:

just remember

cool
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their cranial crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by loverboys: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Many evil things happening everyday
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by ibori1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin

wives of nw adays .
just bcus of dis
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know why I find this very funny

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:

just remember

cool
that's because they are humans like u. that doesn't mean u should paint all pastors black.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Freshfish4:
Her Husband should check himself there's something he's not doing or doing right that made her do this.
Is your brain on standby?
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their cranial crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....front desk officers.
....choristers.
Feel free to add yours....

Elephantiasis is doing your brain. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Freshfish4:

So a woman who's a hoe is as a result of her husband's negligence right?
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
michaelandre:
that's because they are humans like u. that doesn't mean u should paint all pastors black.

They're not humans like me

I work hard

I don't steal

I don't lie

I don't asslick

They're all criminals from these mushroom Pentecostal churches to the pope himself. ...
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by columbus007(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
the gullible one kiss
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by falcon01: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
eyyah
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by double0seven(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rubbish, if the exposure can include a picture of the said pastor, why then not the church name and location of the church

Rubbish fake story by rubbish blogger
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
This sure doesn't sound Nigerian at all...
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
orjisblog:

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by Muzanga(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lmao cheesy . she said use me and bless me. Chai
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by pansophist(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Anyone sending nude pics online, especially with their face on it is a definition of an unrepentant idiot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by dreamwords: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is frame up and pure lie,, who else saves people name with their full three names on their phone
They want to bring the pastor down
Re: Husband Exposes Sex Chat Between His Wife And Popular Pastor (nude Pictures) by potbelly(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Miracle sperm... shocked shocked

Awon Vaseline crew.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Buy That Champagne – Peter Of P-square / Davido Is A Poor Man: Nigerian Billionaire Son Majid Maddest Reveals / Beware Guys!!! See Lagos Olosho Who Hides Used Condom Inside Her Pu*sy (WATCH VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.