Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

"Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan (41035 Views)

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh / Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
is this a joke or what!?!
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Bossontop(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
undecided
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Adakintroy: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some people see a human being and the first thing their mind does is scan for fault.

Well if it makes them feel good, you should be Glad to be their therapist.

2 Likes

Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by agbonkamen(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am planning to release an album and by the time I blow hmm if any fan try rubbish with me na jail direct grin grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Haphard(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
The thing enter am no be small
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by agbonkamen(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am planning to release an album and by the time I blow hmm if any fan try rubbish with me na jail direct grin grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by innocential3032(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Majornuggets(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Naija no chills nation
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na all these guys wey never see food chop.

Always online looking for who to pour their frustrations on.
When they realise it doesn't pay the bills,they'll disappear. We have some on Nairaland too. Nonsense creatures.

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
She didnt design her physical body naw, even if she did, it is unique.

Can we humans not stop mocking one another ? Even goats dont mock each other, in fact goats share their females. grin

Meaning that the troll is lower than a goat in IQ evaluation.
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by leatfabiano3681(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by 1miccza: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
No be everything go be news naa bloggers!! make una fear God oo, Even Toyin was not miffed at the response...
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Didcot: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ouuuuuuch!!!!! grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by favor2016: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
chivera018:
some fans sha...
but am i the only one that thinks she has a chicken leg?
How many people have you created? nobody has a chance to choose how he/she is gonna look, so stop making jest of other people physical appearance
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Donlamzy:
BTW, The dude forgot her yansh also looks like this cheesy grin grin

Idiot. Did she create herself ?

See as you look like dead rat. Show us your own flat azz so we can compare it with hers.

I dont know why ugly idiots re the ones that have useless opinions about others.

Toyin is making over 13million naira in a night whereas you never see white garri drink yet you dey form cyber bully.
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Bestchisom(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
U never even release am. But I Don already see fault for ur body... Lol... I'm joking oo
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Darvexhegxie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
It looks like the blood in her legs has been sucked by some sugar zaddys..

undecided
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Stallion93(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Donlamzy:
BTW, The dude forgot her yansh also looks like this cheesy grin grin
grin Chai
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by SmartyPants(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
It seems to me that the lady actually took the comment for what it was, being banter and she attempted to respond humorously.
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by JewelBukky(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eeyaa.. grin D tin pain am...
Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chaii but how can somebody compare a whole human being leg to a missing chicken leg if no be say na wickedness, sorry Toyin don't cry cool

Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by DJInfluence: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
this post really made me laff….. The thing really pain am sha.. but the leg sha... grin grin grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
She does have chicken legs.
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by carammel(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
If yoh know Toyin, you'd know that comment didn't get to her. She is aware of how her legs are and she even calls herself "elese toothpick"(toothpick legs) so it is nothing.
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Henryjay2014: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by summerky: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
opyzy:
What annoys me about all these stupid jobless trolls is that majority don't have the balls to say all these things to their victims in real life angry
H
How will they say it in real life are you that dumb
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Olumeme: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Her legs dey always make me laugh
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Only God knows who is making heavy
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by smtj: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
But how her legs come resemble chicken? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan by femifemi1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham taken to her instagram page to share a video of herself showing off her footballing skills and a follower decided to troll on her.

Taking to Toyin’s comment bar, the follower mocked the actress saying that Toyin’s feet reminds her of her missing chicken.
Toyin Abraham has now replied the follower hinting that she once aided the follower sometime ago as she showed how surprised she was at the troll’s comment.

From Zenithnaija.com

Watch Video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/toyin-abraham-reacts-to-troll-who-says-she-has-chicken-legs-after-showing-her-football-skills/

SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD WISH THEY HAD ONE OF THOSE LEGS. ITS LIKE TELLING GOD THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW HIS WORK..BECAREFUL OF THIS LITTLE SINS. ALOT CAN HAPPEN WITHIN MINUTES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Father Christmas' Makes Bolanle Olukanni To Cry As A Baby / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.