Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) (20751 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by stephenduru: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Below is the burial poster of Nigerian soldier Lt Dashe killed by Boko Haram.He was killed last month while trying to defend Nigerian against the dreaded sect

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-burial-poster-of-nigerian-soldier.html

1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2018
So,so,so, sorry Lieutenant! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry RIP my brother. cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2018
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2018
May his soul Rest In Peace

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Shelumiel: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Gone too soon .

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by ngadaAwo: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari and lair Muhammed that keeps using propaganda to kill these boys will never go unpunished

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by gartamanta: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
It gives me a lot of joy every time I hear that a Python dancer has been mowed down.

The Python dancers enjoyed mowing down unarmed Biafrans, so I will enjoy their own. The God of Biafrans will ensure that Python dancers keep paying for all their sins against Biafrans.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Ekez(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
You died for nothin so therefore OYO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by 3millionia: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by abokibuhari: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
He died in vain grin

RIP to the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by allexpensive: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP hero! You'll forever be remembered.
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by osuofia2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP LT DASHE, BUHARI SACRIFICED YOUR LIFE, E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI AND ALL APC BMC'S
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Job2004: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
He is my Cousin brother. His wedding is coming up on 6th October, 2018. It is sad and a great loss to the whole family. I'm pained beyond measures. U need to see his fiance, a very pretty Lady

16 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP brave soldier
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by mytime24(f): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na wa, young guy
Gone so soon

Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by IPOBrep: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Job2004:
He is my Cousin brother. His wedding is coming up on 6th October, 2018. It is sad and a great loss to the whole family. I'm pained beyond measures. U need to see his fiance, a very pretty Lady

a covetous nigga spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by mangojuice(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
gartamanta:
It gives me a lot of joy every time I hear that a Python dancer has been mowed down.

The Python dancers enjoyed mowing down unarmed Biafrans, so I will enjoy their own. The God of Biafrans will ensure that Python dancers keep paying for all their sins against Biafrans.
stop this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by FarahAideed: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
Buhari and lair Muhammed that keeps using propaganda to kill these boys will never go unpunished

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Amen Amen Amen Amen

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
gartamanta:

Give the last respect the dead bro..
Use maturity and brilliance to promote
what u r agitating for so that people can
respect you.
“I will sink Nigeria with the truth”
Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Samirana360(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
I don't pity d soldiers again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by femmy2010(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
gartamanta:

God would never allow anybody close to you die defending our Country but please be humane .
Do you think Boko haram would stop with Borno? No if they were left not defeated they were coming for all of us .

Rest in peace to my Gallant Soldier . I appreciate the sacrifice made .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Didcot: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP Lt. Dashe.
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by DAntivirus: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIP Lt.

But sincerely, these sorts of news should stop... Are we trying to discredit this current government or simply trying to discourage others from enlisting in the army?

We've been loosing soldiers, all countries do... it has never been news

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
NIGERIA has finally become a DISEASE, people pray against.

We are still fast deteriorating.
The worst is yet to come.
Our POPULATION will spark nation ELECTROCUTION, soon
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un.
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Dpharisee: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Job2004:
Take heart bro

DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raji'un.

Please stop that 'Inna lilahi' thing and talk to your fellow Muslim brothers to stop killing in the name of your religion angry

5 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by innocential3032(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
RIp
Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by diamondvil(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
gartamanta:

u ar a fool.is ds the right thing to say at ds time.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) by Dpharisee: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
femmy2010:

God would never allow anybody close to you die defending our Country but please be humane .
Do you think Boko haram would stop with Borno? No if they were left not defeated they were coming for all of us .

Rest in peace to my Gallant Soldier . I appreciate the sacrifice made .

General Ihejirika almost wiped them out until northern leaders including Buhari accused him of killing Northerners and Muslims and taking revenge for Biafra and cajoled Jonathan to remove him

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje / What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018 / Benue Holds Memorial Service For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.