Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Game Of Thrones Actress Promises Fans An "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Thrones Actress Promises Fans An "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season (339 Views)

Heartbreaking|| Final Moments Of Actress Ada Emeh ( Her Last Words) / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Actress Promises Fans An "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season by kaysteph: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
It will take a few months before we get hold of the last season of HBO's beloved Game of Thrones, but to keep fans going even more, Nathalie Emmanuel has spilled some details about what she can expect. Nathalie, who plays Missandei, the most trusted maid to Queen Daenerys Targaryen   talked to Hindustan Times and gently prepared us for some tears in the eighth season. Check it out

"I think what we can expect from the last season of GoT is just a real push," she told the publication. "As in the last few seasons, we've seen the pace of the show rising with ever-increasing bets, there are so many storylines that need to be shut down, and we have to finish them, so the pace of the show goes on with that feeling."

She added: "There are so many characters and stories who have not found their conclusion, so this season will be incredibly satisfying for people, it will be incredibly exciting and heartbreaking." I feel that people will have their thoughts blown when they view the last one. "

We can't wait for 2019 to come.

http://jamzblast.co/game-of-thrones-actress-promises-fans-an-exciting-heartbreaking-final-season/

Re: Game Of Thrones Actress Promises Fans An "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abeg ooo, how can I wait till this moment only for the movie to end with heartbreak, nothing must happens to arya, John snow and mother of dragon ooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Actress Promises Fans An "Exciting & Heartbreaking" Final Season by Tamarapetty(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Night king for life cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Bigger Than Davido And Wizkid In One Year - L. A. X / Duncan Mighty Shuts Down Claims That Abused His Wife / Don Jazzy Rocking Sweet Camouflage(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.