Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Slams Critics Who Questioned Her For Wearing Henna Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Slams Critics Who Questioned Her For Wearing Henna Tattoo (448 Views)

Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality / Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini / Simi Rocks Henna Tattoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Slams Critics Who Questioned Her For Wearing Henna Tattoo by lagosmp3(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Kiki Osinbajo, daughter of the vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo has reacted to the negative comments that trailed a picture which shows her rocking a turban and also having henna tattoo on her hands.

Kiki Osinbajo whose father is also a pastor slammed all those who criticized her. According to her, she cannot allow people she doesn’t know to have such a hold on her.

Read her post below.
“My favorite picture ever!
I remember posting it and I got a lot of negative people asking why I wore henna and had a turban and all sorts of negative things @bighstudios was so upset and called me and I remember telling him not to worry I liked the picture and that’s all that counts.(even if low key I was a bit upset) I told myself then I cannot allow people I don’t know have such a hold on me ! People will be negative , people will try to change you, people will judge you , people would hate you for no reason , but my darling you are YOU AND NOBODY DOES YOU BETTER THAN YOU! Take me or leave me, but as I am because I’m definitely not going to be different to fit anyone’s idea of who I should be! Officially doing me“

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/kiki-osinbajo-slams-critics-questioned-wearing-henna-tattoo

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Slams Critics Who Questioned Her For Wearing Henna Tattoo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
People should learn how to kind dere business

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Refers To Bobrisky In The Feminine Form As She Showers Him With Gl / Linda Ikeji Confirms That Her Baby Daddy Is From Delta State / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That’s Why I Chose Her – Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.