Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) (39113 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by BenzinWood: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
next pls shocked
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Funke!!! grin
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by zicoraads: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:
I'm beginning to think social media has done more harm than good.

The recent quest to be savage isn't helping.

I don't blame them, I will/might run too.
My sweet, sweet candy.

Ain't you a sight for sore eyes. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by stevedre: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rubbish. Their ego/pride got most of them there, talking about the celebrities though not some innocent victims.
What is wrong with saying" I do not know, can you please tell me the answer.
No one knows everything but they would rather F up trying to act and look smart. As for the people asking some stupid questions, some of them are cheeky and silly on purpose because I see no reason why you should ask a mechanic the name of instruments needed in a surgical room.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by BIDOO(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:
Weytin you expect when illiteracy is on the rise..

so many unbaked graduates wakaing upandan the streets

Simple and effective English na problem
And A Write Up Like This, Is Well Polished By A Finished Baked Graduate ! What An Impromptu, Incoherent And Inconsequential Fellow Trying To Stay Relevant In An Open Forum Like This.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Okay. Hopefully this trend will pass. Funny enough with all the 'shades' and 'putting on blast' going on in social media a lot of people have not desisted from displaying their low level education to a global audience.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=BIDOO post=70333561][/quote]

With a write up like yours,one would expect you'd recognise Sarcasm undecided

But I guess you're just slow or your sense of humour needs fixing..

please f' out of my mention,Retard
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Tijay90(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not an excuse. Have you heard Unai Emery speak English? He makes Buhari sound like a professor...yet he goes on with his press conferences. If you don't wanna be made fun of, learn to do better...or, for those "English is not our language" people, do the interview in your language... Nobody will beat you. Only mentally defeated people would make such excuses to not be on camera/live TV...I even prefer to not appear because I'm not properly dressed.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by BIDOO(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:

With a write up like yours,one would expect you'd recognise Sarcasm undecided

But I guess you're just slow or your sense of humour needs fixing..

please f' out of my mention,Retard
And Someone With An Ostrich Brain Like You, Can't Easily Figure Out When To Engage In A Sarcasm Act And When Not ! Slowpoke That Lack What It Takes To Be Relevant Rather Than Sarcasm.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by InTime(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Thats Really Funny
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by pussygotlips: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
spiceadole:
HumbleSmith and this his Osinachi...
Old song...

Hehehe osinachi na de only humblesmith boxer, him don wear sotey the nyash don patch.
I no blame him thou, another hit no gree come.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Youngadvocate(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
pussygotlips:

Hehehe osinachi na de only humblesmith boxer, him don wear sotey the nyash don patch.
I no blame him thou, another hit no gree come.

So, Focus and Abakiliki2Lasgidi no be hit abi?

That they aren't as popular as Osinachi doesn't they aint hits. The guy is consistent.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
KingLinglee:
Weytin you expect when illiteracy is on the rise..

so many unbaked graduates wakaing upandan the streets

Simple and effective English na problem

With your expressions here, you're not in any way better than those you aimed to criticize. In fact, on the contrary, I think you're worse off.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by April4th(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Funke! Oh my God!
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
BIDOO:

And Someone With An Ostrich Brain Like You, Can't Easily Figure Out When To Engage In A Sarcasm Act And When Not ! Slowpoke That Lack What It Takes To Be Relevant Rather Than Sarcasm.

like I said Bleep out of my mention..

I'd rather not reduce myself to bickering with you.. Dummy!!

fyi it's an open forum, I use whatever figure of speech I like when I like..Ediotic Scumbag
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
aluk:

With your expressions here, you're not in any way better than those you aimed to criticize. In fact, on the contrary, I think you're worse off.

Sarcasm with a little humor.dummy!!

smh

lot's of retard on here
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
I avoid them because if i get it right they wont even post it,but if i get it wrong,they will post it
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by emelda86(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
BIDOO:

And A Write Up Like This, Is Well Polished By A Finished Baked Graduate ! What An Impromptu, Incoherent And Inconsequential Fellow Trying To Stay Relevant In An Open Forum Like This.

Someone cannot play with you again ni grin
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Millz404(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
sureteeboy:
That's what happens when Nigerians wouldn't take anything serious for once. A video blogger will infringe on innocent interviewees' privacy and make mockery of them on social media all with the aim of expanding his subscribers

You need to watch the series "Who is America"
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by jimcaddy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
"You know you can be prosecuted for that"... Funke!!!!!!
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by iykejazz: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
there are dumb people everywhere around the world being made fun of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CdfsCz1oKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

Olodo people all around the world. cheesy grin
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Sagay212: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
The whole rant doesn't make sense. If people don't want to get interviewed by you, it's their business. You are ranting because you didn't get people to interview, simple as ABC. I am sure it wasn't the same issue with other media guys there. Maybe they turned you down because they feel the media company you rep is not big enough or because you are not a popular face. Take it in good faith.

If someone should ask me a question on the road or anywhere in front of the camera, If i am not sure of the answer, I walk away without saying sh.it . I won't even say I don't know it. I will just walk out straight up. The mockery won't stop. it's for entertainment. You don't like it, hang yourself. You don't know answer to a question, keep you mouth shut and avoid mockery.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by black56(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
oh okay
grin
Tamarapetty:
oh okay
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
black56:
grin
Lol, you!!!
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Christianokaro(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is so so true
I experience same difficulties weekly when I hit the streets for my Station's Vox Pop
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by newsynews: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sagay212:
The whole rant doesn't make sense. If people don't want to get interviewed by you, it's their business. You are ranting because you didn't get people to interview, simple as ABC. I am sure it wasn't the same issue with other media guys there. Maybe they turned you down because they feel the media company you rep is not big enough or because you are not a popular face. Take it in good faith.

If someone should ask me a question on the road or anywhere in front of the camera, If i am not sure of the answer, I walk away without saying sh.it . I won't even say I don't know it. I will just walk out straight up. The mockery won't stop. it's for entertainment. You don't like it, hang yourself. You don't know answer to a question, keep you mouth shut and avoid mockery.
It's not a matter of Big name media, because other media houses were there e.g Trace, AIT, TVC, etc and they had the same problem.

The mocking of people needs to stop because it's deceitful. How can you call someone for an innocent interview then turn around to make mockery of them. It's wrong.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by Sagay212: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
newsynews:
It's not a matter of Big name media, because other media houses were there e.g Trace, AIT, TVC, etc and they had the same problem.

The mocking of people needs to stop because it's deceitful. How can you call someone for an innocent interview then turn around to make mockery of them. It's wrong.

How do you make mockery of someone who answers a question correctly? That's why I said if you don't know the answer, you walk away. If you approach me for interview and you start by asking me what I am wearing and one or two questions about the event and artiste, sure I'll answer you. but when you now want to start your question about 1+1 or state and capital or other rubbish questions, I simply walk away without any argument. It's that simple. You also need to understand that some people are camera shy and not that they are really afraid of being mocked. Mocking people will never stop. Like I said earlier, it's all for entertainment and show biz.
Re: What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) by ngadaAwo: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Gbagaun dey sweet belle o
like our own sarrki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shares Christmas Gifts To People: Photos & Video / Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.