Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) (665 Views)

Abia Desperately Needs Prof Ibe- Gov Soludo / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Notwistanding the fact that APC as a party has its own flaws and bad eggs; and has been hijacked by a desperate cabal, I believe that the ideology is people oriented. Forget about the bad politics in its clime, it is everywhere.

Buhari and his presidency has been rejected by the majority of the people both local and international. People still believe in the Change Agenda of the government but the actors in it have lost popular support by the people. Nigerians are getting wiser, they are beginning to vote for personality of candidates without caring the party is coming from.
Osinbajo has proven times without number that he has the sagacity to run the affairs of government with the little time he has been afforded. It is also a fact that whenever he is calling the shots, Nigeria always take a positive step forward no matter how small it is. He is intelligent, smart, skilled in conflict resolution (which is very essential for the position considering the ethno-tribal and religious differences of the people), knows when to smile and bone and knows when to throw the hat into the ring.

If only APC can convince Buhari not to run and field Osinbanjo as a presidential, I believe the people will rally to him. The man is good and people love him
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
We don't need him in anyway.......

Majority of his views is purely anti-democractic and doesn't serve the rest of the masses.

His policies alone is only favorable to yorubas and is targeted at elevating yoruba(afenifere) oligarchy....

The country doesn't need such now and as such we don't need him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=70327704]We don't need him in anyway.......

Maj
then show me a better man. all politicians are bad but some are wise. the man is wise and smart and has achieved things in a short period. check the mood of the people when he is on seat and that of the president and call the result for yourself
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=ekesimo post=70327880][/quote]

No mood changes....the country is stagnant as usual....please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

No mood changes....the country is stagnant as usual....please.
but u agree that he is better than buhari and other presidential aspirants
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:
but u agree that he is better than buhari and other presidential aspirants

There is nothing to agree in a bad and rogue economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Mystiquefia: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
the university of Lagos needs him more

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:
the university of Lagos needs him more
the man is good. its obvious. forget about the dirty politics being played.
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
nansense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by babyfaceafrica: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:
he is good at taking others from buhari.. which is his duty.....without the president..there is no vice..you guys just like spinning what you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Mystiquefia: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:

I heard similar jumble during goodlucks time aswell. we all know the end product today... like said before his students in the faculty of law needs him more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
he is good at taking others from buhari.. which is his duty.....without the president..there is no vice..you guys just like spinning what you like
His duty is far more than that. Why must buhari wait till when he travels for checkup before he will developmental orders. the answer is clear, buhari and his cohorts are the ones restricting the mans visionary ideas. no wonder the country always breath small fresh air when he is out. check out what osinbajo has achieved within ten days and tell me if it is buhari that is giving him order from his dying bed
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:
His duty is far more than that. Why must buhari wait till when he travels for checkup before he will developmental orders. the answer is clear, buhari and his cohorts are the ones restricting the mans visionary ideas. no wonder the country always breath small fresh air when he is out. check out what osinbajo has achieved within ten days and tell me if it is buhari that is giving him order from his dying bed
without buhari..no osibanjo..simple

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by SouthernEmpres: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have always wished Yemi to be the president because he is an accomplished and competent man that he is in the present government doesnt mean anything, WHo God has blessed no one can cause
ekesimo:
Notwistanding the fact that APC as a party has its own flaws and bad eggs; and has been hijacked by a desperate cabal, I believe that the ideology is people oriented. Forget about the bad politics in its clime, it is everywhere.

Buhari and his presidency has been rejected by the majority of the people both local and international. People still believe in the Change Agenda of the government but the actors in it have lost popular support by the people. Nigerians are getting wiser, they are beginning to vote for personality of candidates without caring the party is coming from.
Osinbajo has proven times without number that he has the sagacity to run the affairs of government with the little time he has been afforded. It is also a fact that whenever he is calling the shots, Nigeria always take a positive step forward no matter how small it is. He is intelligent, smart, skilled in conflict resolution (which is very essential for the position considering the ethno-tribal and religious differences of the people), knows when to smile and bone and knows when to throw the hat into the ring.

If only APC can convince Buhari not to run and field Osinbanjo as a presidential, I believe the people will rally to him. The man is good and people love him
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Claracharles: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
He will rule the country with poise because he is a man of honour and integrity, if given the opportunity he will do an excellent job.
ekesimo:

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by 93Miles: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Whatever Osibanjo is doing right or wrong, he's doing it with the directives of his master.

Osibanjo cannot do anything on his own. Therefore, we don't need him.

Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Johnbayo1717(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who told you Osinbajo cant do anything on his own?
The man is very intelligent and he is a good leader, he is ripe to be a President
93Miles:
Whatever Osibanjo is doing right or wrong, he's doing it with the directives of his master.

Osibanjo cannot do anything on his own. Therefore, we don't need him.

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by 93Miles: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Johnbayo1717:
Who told you Osinbajo cant do anything on his own?
The man is very intelligent and he is a good leader, he is ripe to be a President

If Osinbajo becomes the president, he would be same as Jonathan, intelligent but not powerful and strict enough.

Nigeria needs PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by gidgiddy: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:

Guys like you make me laugh. APC was about change but not change for the better. It was all about change of power to the North. APC is supported by many Northerners because of Buhari. Take out Buhari, and there is no APC. So if for some reason, such as health, Buhari decides not to run and Osibanjo runs instead, both Osibanjo and APC will lose.

If Osibanjo should run, the APC is not popular in the SS/SE area. Thave not forgotten how his zone helped remove their candidate, GEJ.

Also, the North will abandon APC to vote for another Northerner. The average Northerner wants power to stay in the North.

The only votes Osibanjo will get is from his SW.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

If Osinbajo becomes the president, he would be same as Jonathan, intelligent but not powerful and strict enough.

Nigeria needs PMB.
instead of pmb to rule us again, it us better for atiku or tinibu or T. A orji to rule us. God forbid buhari should step on that seat again. a dying man, an ethnocentric jingoist, an illiterate, a man whose dumbness has reduced Nigeria to a laughing stick in the comity of nations. God forbid that u have such thought.
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ekesimo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Guys like you make me laugh. APC was about change but not change for the better. It was all about change of power to the North. APC is supported by many Northerners because of Buhari. Take out Buhari, and there is no APC. So if for some reason, such as health, Buhari decides not to run and Osibanjo runs instead, both Osibanjo and APC will lose.

If Osibanjo should run, the APC is not popular in the SS/SE area. Thave not forgotten how his zone helped remove their candidate, GEJ.

Also, the North will abandon APC to vote for another Northerner. The average Northerner wants power to stay in the North.

The only votes Osibanjo will get is from his SW.
sure. but what if the North is given the V.P slot. am not talking about the politicking here, but of the personality that Nigeria needs. Osinbanjo is a sure thing
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by Fariq: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:
sure. but what if the North is given the V.P slot. am not talking about the politicking here, but of the personality that Nigeria needs. Osinbanjo is a sure thing

@the bold above. Ahhaahah very funny. So before you are even thinking the VP will still go to the South.

If you guys can be patient for Buhari to complete his 8 years, he will definitely support Osinbajo.

And if you guys cannot be patient, then advice Osinbajo to defect to another party and contest. I am sure he will retain his V.p without threat even when he defect.

Only then you will realize that without Buhari, Osinbajo is an unpopular candidate.

And I am sure 100% most of you piloting Osinbajo will reject him 2023. You only want him now because you hate Buhari more than him.

And it has now exposed your hypocrisy deep into your hearts you know PDP cannot defeat Buhari. And that's why u suddenly forget about ''Back To Daura" chant to another thing.

If I see u guys in other thread claiming APC will lose, be ready for a dirty slap. Because it's obvious you know u're lying.
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by ojobek: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=ekesimo post=70327880][/quote]Is buhari not your demi god again,why are you campaigning for oshibanjo.individual is entitled to his/her own opinion. No insult my bro
Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by BafanaBafana: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekesimo:

We will see about that next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by BafanaBafana: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Problem with haters is that any positive thing Buhari does is either dismissed as prropaganda, campaign strategy or they say it's from the past administration. There's nothing Osibanjo is doing differently.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (opinion) by babasanti: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
south west, if they have their way let Buhari kick the bucket. 99% of South West supporting Buhari are only doing so hoping Buhari won't complete his tenure and Osibanjo will step in

(1) (Reply)

At Least 19 People Were Reported Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Photos:cameroonian Government Official,his Wife And Son Killed In Fatal Accident / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria's 2019 Elections Are About Inter-ethnic Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.