Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. (291 Views)

Polaris (skye) Bank USSD Codes For Transfer, Airtime Subscriptions And Payments / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. by Ritcee(f): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good afternoon. Please I need a candid advice on the next step to take. I was a student of LASU before I graduated in 2016. As usual clearance is dragging like a snail. The school discovered the payment for exam fee I made in 2012 in Skye Bank was not posted so I was referred back to the bank to check their root. I went to the bank with my teller showing the bank stamp and payment details. Now the bank is telling me they cannot find any transaction made on the date stated on their teller. I cannot afford to make another payment. Please who will tell me what to do next as am confused now. Thank you.
Re: My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. by OneStep3: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. by ifex370(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
All you need is threaten to sue them..

As long as you have that stamp

(1) (Reply)

Why Falz “this Is Nigeria” Song Was Banned By Government / I Stand With Akudinanwa / How China Frustrates Minority Muslim Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.