Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Investment With No Targets; No Pressures. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment With No Targets; No Pressures. (316 Views)

Access Bank PLC Q1-2020: FX Revaluation Loss Pressures Bottom-line Profit / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment With No Targets; No Pressures. by adonaimart(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
My type of investment gives weekly payouts to me, my wife and kids.
No targets and No pressures. Joining is free. When you fully understand how you can get anything you want with our business model, you will have sleepless nights mapping out strategies to get them.
WhatsApp me for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Investors-hub: Lekki Free Trade Zone’ The New Lagos / Believe Or Not Just With 1600 You Can Start Earning Money Weekly / Five Reasons Why You Should Buy Real Estate Land:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.