Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Smart Ways To Make Money Online From Low Ticket Product Sales - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smart Ways To Make Money Online From Low Ticket Product Sales (282 Views)

No Referrals involved: Make Money With Your Smartphone In Smart Ways. / Legit Way to Start & Build An Income Online From Home With Just $10! / Make Money Online From Your Website With Less Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Ways To Make Money Online From Low Ticket Product Sales by maxconnect(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Smart Ways To Make Money Online from Low Ticket Product Sales

The dream of everyone in Internet Marketing is to make money and live the dot com lifestyle. However, many are confused especially the beginners of the kind of items that will really make them money. That is the reason I put up this post – Smart Ways To Make Money Online from Low Ticket Product Sales.

What is high or low ticket products?
Some are told: “If you do not sell ‘high ticket items’, you will never make it or make it big in the industry.” Others, on the other hand, believe ‘low ticket items’ holds the key to success in internet marketing. However, many are yet to figure out how since the commissions are low. Still, a great number are struggling and yet to make any money online.

High ticket items are items or info products of high value whose prices are high. Put it simply: they are expensive info products which can cost up to $10,000 and above. While Low Ticket items are those info products of good value but that are cheap and go for as low as $9.

Why You Should Consider Low Ticket Items:
Let me start by saying that anyone can actually make money online. It only boils down to identifying which path to take. If a beginner or an individual who is not popular sales ‘high ticket item’ – $1997, what conviction will people have on the product? And it’s near impossible for someone who’s just starting out to sell a product costing $1997 with any conviction. The problem with high ticket items is that they cost too much.

Then, what are smart ways to make money online from low ticket product sales? The tricks or secrets are simple.

Make Money from High Valued Content:
One of the smartest ways to make money online is to sale low ticket items with great value and great content. This can bring you tens of thousands of dollars in sales because it solves a problem for people. People browse the net for solutions to their problems. You make money on your item targeted solely at providing solutions to particular problems that they have.

Make Money Ranking High in SEO:
You do not need to spend real time on this. Your sale page can rank high if it is for a particular search query (using long tail keywords – keywords that are pretty defined – e.g. ‘make money online selling green lizard’ rather than just ‘make money’). Let your sales page to include such long tail keywords as many times as possible and the search engines will naturally pick it up. Very low priced Adwords ad can be helpful. Or free SEO ebook too.

Make Money Keeping The Price Low:
When people find your site, they will be happy to pay say between $9 – 49 to get their problems solved without searching any further. Should the individual thinks ‘I’m not paying $9 when I can find the information I need for free on Google’ and go away and search again, he likely come back to my site and pay $9 for the luxury of not having to search any more.

But if my product cost $1997 they simply would not consider buying it. Definitely, I might sell one $1997 item every one to three months but it certainly wouldn’t bring in the amount of money I make from selling $9 items.

High Ticket Items’ Prices Don’t Last Long:
From my perspective, high ticket items are projected for people caught up in the emotion and hype of a new launch. The guru’s intention is to make you think that you are going to make money with just a few sales in short time. Whereas when people go back to such item after 6 months and they never buy it at full price. Either it will be hugely discounted after the launch or it will be free or comes as a bonus in a membership site. Rarely does an item for $1997 – a big guru launch – remains $1997 for three or six months after it’s been launched. The info hasn’t changed – you can always pick it up such items for peanuts or even free after everyone else has lost interest make from them. Having this in mind, some guys prefer buying low ticket items from a smart entrepreneurs like you.

Low Ticket Items Keeps Making You Money:
Lower priced items with diamond will keep making you money. Remember, diamonds are forever. Low ticket items will keep their value and quietly be pushing sales into your Paypal account day after day and week after week for as long as you look after them.

You may make thousands of dollars as a guru launching a high ticket item. Why not try this smart way: start building good information product sites that sell for small prices and you could find that your monthly income exceeds $20,000 with no trouble at all – and what’s more it will continue to do so for as long as you want it to. After all, people are happy to pay $9 – 49 for the convenience of having ready-made information placed in front of them in an easy to read format. ...continue reading https://www.maxdiba.com/business/smart-ways-to-make-money-online-from-low-ticket-product-sales/

(1) (Reply)

185.6k Very Active Facebook Page For Sale For 40k.(pic) / How I Was Rushed While Shooting My Youtube Video / How Many Struggle To Make Income Online Affiliate Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.