Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which ICT Profession Has A Very Good Pay Worldwide? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which ICT Profession Has A Very Good Pay Worldwide? (446 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Which Among These Profession Has Huge Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which ICT Profession Has A Very Good Pay Worldwide? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have *starter* knowledge in Website development/Design and graphics. I feel like going fully into ICT, so i just want to know which of the profession enjoys a good pay worldwide and are at higher demands. I studied Insurance though buh i don't care starting all over again or just learning from professionals. Please suggest.

Thanks
Re: Which ICT Profession Has A Very Good Pay Worldwide? by godfrey01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I have *starter* knowledge in Website development/Design and graphics. I feel like going fully into ICT, so i just want to know which of the profession enjoys a good pay worldwide and are at higher demands. I studied Insurance though buh i don't care starting all over again or just learning from professionals. Please suggest.

Thanks

hardware repairs and softwares maintenance and upgrade pays but not as high as web design. web designe pays but does not come often except you hit a contract. the one i knows that pays very well is training those who wants to learn. thats what I am currently into with an organization. we train and also render ICT relatated services.. but if you want to enjoy ICT very well, you have to be conversant in all aspect if not 100 percent at least 90%. you must know how to solve problem and also how to break down complex problem to clients for thier understanding. in that way, you can get more clients

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Memory, White, Purple, And Lemon Colours Paints, Painters, Painting / SPONSORED: Free Scholarship & Visas You Need To Study In The USA In 2019 / See Why 90.5 Million Nigerians Are Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.