Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (553 Views)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Amazgist: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Toyin Lawani bared her boobs in new seductive photo.
The serial entrepreneur went completely topless as she soaked in a tub. Her hands managed to keep her nipples hidden but the majority of her breasts were still on display.

see photo :
https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/toyin-lawani-share-photo-of-her-boobs-as-she-soaks-in-a-bath-tub/
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by mrjaydee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
If I hear say I click.. or come collect my phone and click the link... mtschewww
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
BS bloggers and their tricks.... we are coming o, dey wait for us to click that BS link

[img]https://media1./images/07547157cdefd4c27ce78478dc28ec19/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Becca Ties Knot With Nigerian LOVER Today; The Man In Pictures / Davido’s Dad And His Friends Seen Praying For His Jet Before His Son “hired” It / ‘You will have to kill me’ – Tonto Dike alleges planned Police arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.