Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together (41809 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Assassin101: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
are u male or female??

YummyPussy:
The mum go sweet die tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by tunary(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
thats the picture that comes on when i click on mentions
honestly i have no idea wats wrong but i think you should tell admin people or people incharge of nairaland. the decision makers
e pass my power
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
tunary:
honestly i have no idea wats wrong but i think you should tell admin people or people incharge of nairaland. the decision makers
e pass my power
please how do i contact them...i noticed i had another mention and i had to come to this topic to see if its from there
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by tunary(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
please how do i contact them...i noticed i had another mention and i had to come to this topic to see if its from there
call mr seun on 08077007302

dat-nawti-chick
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together by tunary(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
have you called him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayra Starr & Burna Boy Shutdown Club In UK As They Meet For The First Time / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Pasuma To Marry Ronke Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.