Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

8 Essencial Plugins You Need For Your Wordpress Blog - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 8 Essencial Plugins You Need For Your Wordpress Blog (295 Views)

Free Energy Charger System No Need For Nepa Or Solar / Why You Need To Secure Your Wordpress Blog Now / How To Get Google Adsense Approval For Your Wordpress Blog In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Essencial Plugins You Need For Your Wordpress Blog by sisiviki2020: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hello, do yo know as a blogger you need certain plugins ?

No doubt that WordPress is a flexible and easy site to blog on, but still you need certain plugins for your blog to be able to do some certain things.

What is WordPress Plugins

Plugins is a software with a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website I other for you to get access to certain things.

There are a lot of plugins out there but I picked out 8 which are my favs and also essential for every blogger.

Top 10 free WordPress plugins

1: Akismet

Akismet helps in filtering spam comments. and it can also help you delete junk comment on it own without you seeing it.
Spam comment is irritating and Akismet can help you get rid of them
Read full content on sisiviki.com

(1) (Reply)

Hello! Does Any One Has The Idea Of How Lindaikeji Get Contents For Her Blog. / Internal Hard Disk For Sale / Mobile App For Checking Full-litre Petrol Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.