Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine (515 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine by Emmatekz: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yvonne Nwosu has responded to people asking if she’s off Cocaine.

Lots of questions followed after the Vonne Couture boss shared bikini photos and she responded.

“You off Cocaine now, Yvonne?”someone asked.

And Yvonne replied on Instagram saying:“Too many Questions being Asked ….. Let me Reply just this one ….. I am Brand Nuuuuu…. #Clean #OffWhite #x #Sniffs #QuestionsAndAnswers”

Source https://enter10mentbaze./2018/08/16/yvonne-nwosu-replies-people-asking-if-shes-off-cocaine/

Share Here

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine by HzRF(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
So aunty dey booze

Awon omo

"grace has found me"
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
good for her..

as she's off white,
she should put on some clothes

why her irritating bikini and wet crotch
Re: Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
cocaine never ever leaves you....it simply stays dormant within you, until you go to a party and someone does the below in front of you:

[img]https://media1./images/c7d4ec29706048a6f36b6edcd482c991/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Replies People Asking If She’s Off Cocaine by Bluezy13(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Her business.

I came to look and leave

(1) (Reply)

Mummy J, Linda Ikeji Slays Endlessly In New Photo / Comedian Alibaba Reacts To An Event Where Money Reigns (photos) / Mr P All Crazy After Beating Rudeboy In The International Music Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.