Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (44714 Views)

Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by bcube01(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wait ooo. There's something wrong somewhere ooo. The rate at which our naija ladies bare themselves naked (in any form of posture) and post online these days calls for concern. At the end of the day they'll say they're emulating the whites. Is there no good thing they can emulate from the western world?
#wetindemdeysellsef

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by bluefilm: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
lilmax:
her body reeks of stupidity, desperation,irrationality, illogical, dumbness, foolishness

those are the nouns available for description

I'm not attracted to her

I just gave you like No. 20 wink
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by shedy03(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Which one be "majority of breasts", lol.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by shedy03(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
bcube01:
Wait ooo. There's something wrong somewhere ooo. The rate at which our naija ladies bare themselves naked (in any form of posture) and post online these days calls for concern. At the end of the day they'll say they're emulating the whites. Is there no good thing they can emulate from the western world?
#wetindemdeysellsef
End time things.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Pecca: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
I don't mind a little more, judy
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
I find it sexy but this woman na heavy lokito with terrible skin texture and complexion. I'll pass.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
She keeps doing this... Is this how the profession is usually done?

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by padreopio5684(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Those photographer dey enjoy ooo
Enjoy Wetin expired property
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why y’all so dumb!!!!

For once just use your brain.

How come nobody noticed she is selling the bottle on her chest? Haba!!! Is it that difficult to think these days...

That’s because a whole lotta y’all commenting rubbish are hypocrites who watch quietly on your phones, but come online to castigate others.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by mhiztalee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
this old news again
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Heartbender: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
See....Pumba from Lion King! grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by ADRIAN88(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2018
abokibuhari:
I want to fvxk cry

Aboki your head dey dia! Only truthful comment here! In life you gotta be real with yourself...

Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by gladisa7: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2018
next now she go buy hse 4 lekki park range rover!
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Dshocker(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Those photographer dey enjoy ooo

Nothing to enjoy dear.Cos it has fallen
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by mockingdove: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Nigerian women and olosho for money are like 5 and 6
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by nan1: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2018
NA SO MAKE UP AND EAR RING IN A BATHTUB? WE KNOW YOUR TYPE
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by MeeLan: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2018
she is a woman, what do you expect?
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by mexzony: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Not again. These people.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by bcube01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
beatzone:
Why y’all so dumb!!!!

For once just use your brain.

How come nobody noticed she is selling the bottle on her chest? Haba!!! Is it that difficult to think these days...

That’s because a whole lotta y’all commenting rubbish are hypocrites who watch quietly on your phones, but come online to castigate others.

U need to shut the hell up and stop acting overly smart. We can see the plastic container in between her cleavage but can u identify the name of the product? I'm sure u can't.What's the point of the whole shit if the proper message cannot be relayed besides is this the best way to advertise the product?
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
I am not obliged to answer you but I will... for the sake of education.

1. I am smart and proud to say it to knuckleheads like yourself.

2. The name of the product is Glow Herbal Magical Portion. If only you can just zoom and look closely. You will see it too. But then, you are not that smart.

3. And you said you were sure I can’t can’t identify the name of the product.... are you still sure of your first empty boast?

4. Talking about proper message... apparently again you demonstrated your ignorance and small mindedness. See my friend, illiteracy doesn’t end with going to the best university. Education without proper exposure is nonsense.

5. Talking about the best way to advertise a product. I have just one question .... what the hell do you know about business ?

EXTRAS : Yes again.... I am smarter than you a million times.
Re: Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
I am not obliged to answer you but I will... for the sake of education.

1. I am smart and proud to say it to knuckleheads like yourself.

2. The name of the product is Glow Herbal Magical Portion. If only you can just zoom and look closely. You will see it too. But then, you are not that smart.

3. And you said you were sure I can’t can’t identify the name of the product.... are you still sure of your first empty boast?

4. Talking about proper message... apparently again you demonstrated your ignorance and small mindedness. See my friend, illiteracy doesn’t end with going to the best university. Education without proper exposure is nonsense.

5. Talking about the best way to advertise a product. I have just one question .... what the hell do you know about business ?

EXTRAS : Yes again.... I am smarter than you a million times.

bcube01:

U need to shut the hell up and stop acting overly smart. We can see the plastic container in between her cleavage but can u identify the name of the product? I'm sure u can't.What's the point of the whole shit if the proper message cannot be relayed besides is this the best way to advertise the product?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Uriel Oputa Steps Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA, Warns Trouble Makers (Photos) / Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.