Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigeria Drops To 49 In Latest FIFA Ranking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Drops To 49 In Latest FIFA Ranking (253 Views)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / FIFA Women’s Rankings: Nigeria Drops To 38th Position, U.S Retains Top Spot / Super Eagles Drop 9 Places In FIFA Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops To 49 In Latest FIFA Ranking by marveangel(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
World football governing body FIFA just released it latest ranking after the the world cup and it is no surprise to see the world champion sitting comfortable at number one.

France have taken over top spot from Germany after winning the tournament for the second time, with runners-up Croatia rising 16 spots to fourth. Host nation Russia were the biggest climbers in the rankings, up 21 places to 49th While The Pharaohs of Egypt were the worst movers dropping 20 places to 65.
World Cup winners France rise six spots to top the rankings, ahead of Belgium, Brazil and Croatia, while Germany fall from first to 15th place.

Argentina is down six places to 11th, Chile, down three places to 12th, and Poland, down from 10 to 18th, also slipping out of the top 10.

The super Eagles of Nigeria is joint 49 with Russia and 6th in Africa…. I wanted to rant like Nigeria should be up higher on this ranking especially seeing the likes of Ghana and Cameroon ahead of Nigeria then i remember we lost most of our friendly games building up to the world cup and only manage a win at the world cup proper. I don’t like the position but its is what it is…We need to get our acts together.

The latest Fifa rankings were created using a new formula approved by the governing body in June.

Check full ranking here: http://winosport.com/latest-fifa-ranking-france-on-top-germany-down-to-15nigeria-on-49/
Re: Nigeria Drops To 49 In Latest FIFA Ranking by Solidkay(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
The only things that goes up in nigeria is negagivities and the price pf fuel,
nothing good ever goes up.
GOD HELP NIGERIA angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Drops To 49 In Latest FIFA Ranking by marveangel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
i feel like we should be up higher... i don't like seeing the likes of Ghana, Cameroon ahead of Us

(1) (Reply)

Three Awful Things That Have Gone Wrong For Manchester United / Running Football Club In Nigeria Is Difficult Ifeanyi Ubar Blame LMC For Inadequ / Messi: This Year Barcelona Will Win The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.