Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. (723 Views)

Cool Business With Low Capital / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by Best1708(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bella OK bale sharing group.

The aim of this group is to help people with low capital establish themselves.Five to ten people will contribute to share a bale.This is no scam group cox money isn't easy to come by in this hard economy.
Children bale
Ladies chiffon top
Ladies cotton top
Ladies polo top
Ladies Jean trousers
Blazers/fashion jackets
Lingeries
Bra
Begging
Bedsheets bale e.t.c will be opened and shared accordingly.

To join the group,click on the link below.Only interested and genuine people should join.If you plan to join so as to scam other,God's wrath shall locate you.
https:///3la1Pn5p69JFCc52iocmt2
Re: Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by Adajuliet86: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hi I need to join but the link is not going tru kindly add me 08160370339
Re: Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by LKO(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Best1708:

The aim of this group is to help people with low capital establish themselves.Five to ten people will contribute to share a bale.This is no scam group cox money isn't easy to come by in this hard economy.
Children bale
Ladies chiffon top
Ladies cotton top
Ladies polo top
Ladies Jean trousers
Blazers/fashion jackets
Lingeries
Bra
Begging

To join the group,click on the link below.Only interested and genuine people should join.If you plan to join so as to scam other,God's wrath shall locate you.

Please add me to the group. The link is not working.

Re: Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by Chrisdada16(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Best1708:

Children bale
Ladies chiffon top
Ladies cotton top
Ladies polo top
Ladies Jean trousers
Blazers/fashion jackets
Lingeries
Bra
Begging

Please add me to the group 08066259490
Re: Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by maureen44(f): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Best1708:

Children bale
Ladies chiffon top
Ladies cotton top
Ladies polo top
Ladies Jean trousers
Blazers/fashion jackets
Lingeries
Bra
Begging

Am interested, is it London or Korea. Ur location please
Re: Fast Selling Biz With Low Capital. by Best1708(f): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
maureen44:

Am interested, is it London or Korea. Ur location please
It's UK bale,location is Akure.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Ogbonge News For Una! / Ibadan Billionnaire, Kola Karim Supports Atiku With $30million / Where Do I Learn Software Development In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.