Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Wedding! Few Months After Leaving Ex Husband, Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Engaged.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding! Few Months After Leaving Ex Husband, Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Engaged.. (582 Views)

We Have Cried And Danced Together’ Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Emotional / "I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding! Few Months After Leaving Ex Husband, Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Engaged.. by MsDoris(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wedding Bells! Few Months After Leaving Ex Husband, Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Engaged To New Boyfriend. Set To Marry Soon
It is now clear to us that popular Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe has found love again and is ready to give marriage a second thought after leaving her ex husband Lanre Gentry last year due to the case of domestic violence which she suffered in his hands.

The mother of two just got engaged to her boyfriend whose name is still unknown.

Posting a video of the proposal on her Instagram page, she broke the good news to all her fans and captioned it;

"And I said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/wedding-bells-few-months-after-leaving.html

Re: Wedding! Few Months After Leaving Ex Husband, Actress Mercy Aigbe Gets Engaged.. by ikemesit4477: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gentry has finally lost it! Say no to domestic violence!

(1) (Reply)

See The Main Reason Oyo State Govt Demolished Yinka Ayefele's Station(photos) / "We Are Not Doing Happiness Competition" - Olamide Baddo / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Gave UP Fame For Normal Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.