Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pat Utomi: This Is Not The APC We Hoped For At The Begining - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: This Is Not The APC We Hoped For At The Begining (398 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Is Not The APC We Hoped For At The Begining by durableking: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is not the APC we hoped for at the beginning.

The Founding member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Pat Utomi, said the party he and others founded in 2013 in anticipation for the 2015 general election cannot be compared to the party in this present time. Utomi, a Delta state governorship aspirant, said he and others had hoped for a better party when they formed the APC five years ago. Confirming he was a founding member of APC, Utomi said:

"Of course yes, I was a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) when the APC was founded, we were trying to merge. My protest has been simple and straightforward, opposition, and politics for change. I don’t change political party; when the political party cannot bring change from within, I will withdraw and leave partisan political life.

continue here: https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/16/pat-utomi-this-i…-at-the-begining/
Re: Pat Utomi: This Is Not The APC We Hoped For At The Begining by Cantonese: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Leave the story bros. The question is how can you defeat Okowa and PDP in Delta state?
Re: Pat Utomi: This Is Not The APC We Hoped For At The Begining by dlondonbadboy: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
APC was founded on lies and deciets and most Nigerians fell for it.....but NEVER AGAIN!

(1) (Reply)

How ‘saraki Plotted Coup, Wanted To Stay In APC, Kill Party From Within’ – Naben / Kofi Annan, UN Ex-secretary General Is Dead / Saraki: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Is Pre-mature, Party Unaware --APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.