Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (67331 Views)

Victoria Beckham Displays Her 14 Engagement Rings Worth ₦4.2Billion(Photos) / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by yemiosinbajo: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
As for Ibrahimovic, I prefer the old house to the new one. But Messi and Ronaldo don suffer sha
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Aldebaran(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
dynicks:
EFCC right now:.....y is their source of wealth legit?....
grin
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by adegeye38(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Never knew messi lived in ijora and Ronaldo lived in ketu

By d way give ur life to christ

4 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
From grace to grass
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by tunjijones(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ronaldo always get style both on the pitch and off the pitch

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by chijindu34(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Did you know?

Luka modric lost 4-2 in two consecutive finals against Griezmann and both were played on 15th of July and August respectively.

#FATHER_OF_COINCIDENCE
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Meti99(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
blackaxe78:

Keep praying instead of getting to work.
Brov, no be work dey give person this kain money o

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by blackaxe78: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Meti99:

Brov, no be work dey give person this kain money o

Oh! It's prayer?
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by cooltola(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ibrabimovic old house is very nice

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by RexTramadol1: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
holluwai:
That cr7 House be like one for ajegunle grin

U get am.

Honestly, Ibrahimovic has always got good taste.

3 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by yahmaid04(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is it me or Zlatans former house is even better than the new one.

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Badonasty(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
kidap:

Take a look at some of the houses football stars like Messi, Rolando , Ibrahimovic and Beckham lived before becoming a super star in life.

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1867464013334102&id=1843936182353552

Zlatan background isn't that poor na

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by 2flash: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
I no say dash me money oo na loan of N1m with NYSC certificate as collateral make I start my business ooo nobody de give me but God dey
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
kunzyomi:
Ok, I've seen the houses. What next?
motivation
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by tunary(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
blackaxe78:

Keep praying instead of getting to work.
lol
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by JacksonOyibo: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by koxi: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by adeoba2008(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
God answer my call.
Pick my call.

Bless my hussle
https://crmnigeria.com
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
yahmaid04:
Is it me or Zlatans former house is even better than the new one.
You're not alone. I feel that way too.

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by bewla(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
holluwai:
the most humble beginning

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by rickyboss333: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
judging from the pictures, ibrahimovic doesnt really depicts grass to grace u know

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by greaterlove(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Zlatan was born rich

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Butoneday2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
holluwai:
And messi too grin

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by asawanathegreat(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
God will continue to punish poverty. I embrace their grace oo
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by Realname: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
And I. Claiming best player in thw world in FIFA 18 on PS4 while these guys are making the money doing the real thing angry

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by josielewa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
blackaxe78:

Very true, stayed in Governors road
why una dey lie..na ijegun d guy dey

1 Like

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by vikstandon(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Messi and Ronaldo Stars with humblest beginning but Today their achievement and lifestyle is the envy of all.

Enjoy your days of little beginning... Our table is rotating for good, my beginning was small but today am great.
I always hear people say #I_am_the_small_man_with_a_big_God.
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by DCLXV1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Overrated.!! Not so great like the ones i see in Ikoyi Lagos island. Kudos to africa for so much taste of good things in life.
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by emmasege: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
survivor1986:
Of all, I prefer the old Ronaldo house.
Don't tell me you'd like to befriend poverty. That's the worst of the houses, I'm sure that's in Ajegunle of Portugal.

2 Likes

Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by moshino(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Aldebaran:
Can blood money give you these?

Capital NO...

This is having money and rest of mind...

Not the blood money type grin

Only ignorant foolz believe in, think and talk about "blood money". It doesn't exist, if you want money, then go and work hard.
Re: Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wow, Lord please answer my prayer and change my story in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.