Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP (728 Views)

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje / Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP by Ayazor54: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
A leader of the Reformed All Progressives Congress, R-APC, Kawu Baraje, has defected from the faction to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Baraje, made the announcement during a media conference in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, on Thursday.

He lauded the PDP where he had served as Secretary and acting Chairman before defecting to APC.

On why he is defecting, Baraje said: “I belong to any party Senate President Bukola Saraki belongs to – the reason for my defection to PDP.”

His announcement comes about two weeks after Saraki defected from the APC to the opposition PDP.

Baraje, while announcing his defection from the APC, promised to stage a grand defection ceremony in his ward, Baboko, Ilorin soon

http://www.vondanews.com/baraje-joins-saraki-dumps-apc-for-pdp/

Re: Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP by deboysben(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Afonja demons over to you.

Make I run commot before person use me eat amala and ewedu

1 Like

Re: Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Me I have said my own that 2019 general election will be more interesting than seasonal films such as 24, prison break, smallville to name but a few the way things are going ...

God bless Nigeria

See signature
Re: Baraje Joins Saraki, Dumps APC For PDP by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018

(1)

Tambuwal Blasts Tinubu, Reveals What APC National Leader Did After He Was Denied / APC Ogun Governorship Candidate,akinlade Adekunle With His Running Mate [PICs] / Who Is Lying, Yakassai Or Nwosu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.