Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) (10403 Views)

INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim / INEC Presents certificates Of Return To The Winners Of The Zamfara Election / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by godunia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
What are we doing with 91 political parties? We do we like corrupting everything in this country? I give up

Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
too many cook spoil the soup
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by donqx: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2018
ohh
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by ThanosIsHere: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
sowore strong,for where
that wan that cannot win his ward
votes can only be scattered with jokers
if they were strong they come together and remove cabal first so no skata vote
unrealistic ppl are not strong

He may not be as strong as a candidate from APC and PDP will be but given his drive and campaign so far and with the advocacy for a younger leaders gaining momentum, you have to admit that he is fast becoming more relevant by the day.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

He may not be as strong as a candidate from APC and PDP will be but given his drive and campaign so far and with the advocacy for a younger leaders gaining momentum, you have to admit that he is fast becoming more relevant by the day.
Do not mistake my real talk for derision.
I admire him for chooking head
but he doesnt have what it takes to win . At least he's putting his money where his mouth is.
But its not enough
where are his Governors
chairmen
senators
reps
assemblymen
councillors
that's 11,891elective positions
I haven't mentioned judges and other appointees (ministers,commissioners etc )
he needs at least 120,000 polling agents and he had 4 years to prepare and he is just launching party logo.?!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not convinced he has what it takes
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by ThanosIsHere: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Do not mistake my real talk for derision.
I admire him for chooking head
but he doesnt have what it takes to win . At least he's putting his money where his mouth is.
But its not enough
where are his Governors
chairmen
senators
reps
assemblymen
councillors
that's 11,891elective positions
I haven't mentioned judges and other appointees (ministers,commissioners etc )
he needs at least 120,000 polling agents and he had 4 years to prepare and he is just launching party logo.?!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not convinced he has what it takes

You are very correct. Even if he is a viable candidate assuming if he's able to get accross to younger Nigerians he will just be among the other parties sharing a small percentage of votes left after the major parties have taken the large chunk of votes
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

You are very correct. Even if he is a viable candidate assuming if he's able to get accross to younger Nigerians he will just be among the other parties sharing a small percentage of votes left after the major parties have taken the large chunk of votes
Its not about many parties.I believe the more merrier.I just don't see the foresight or requisite planning.ergo he is not my type of serious leader.running is minimum qualification.compare with apc dem that have Experience and structure on ground
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by ThanosIsHere: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Its not about many parties.I believe the more merrier.I just don't see the foresight or requisite planning.ergo he is not my type of serious leader.running is minimum qualification.compare with apc dem that have Experience and structure on ground

Valid point, I still think increasing the number of parties benefits the ruling party though because it means fragmentation of votes against them.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

Valid point, I still think increasing the number of parties benefits the ruling party though because it means fragmentation of votes against them.
not really
If party is popular they're popular
Coalitions can be formed like cpc and acn to take on pdp
Leadership is Koko
Most of the 91 have rubbish leaders with agenda that has nothing to do with winning (bargaining for appointment, CV padding, nuisance, exit strategy if they're jilted by their party etc
Re: INEC Presents Certificates To 23 New Political Parties In Abuja (photos) by ThanosIsHere: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
not really
If party is popular they're popular
Coalitions can be formed like cpc and acn to take on pdp
Leadership is Koko
Most of the 91 have rubbish leaders with agenda that has nothing to do with winning (bargaining for appointment, CV padding, nuisance, exit strategy if they're jilted by their party etc

My point, APC gathered the votes of both CPC and ACN voters as a result of their merger. Imagine if they stayed as separate parties, it simply means the votes would have been shared. That's the fragmentation I mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Edo LG Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.