Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Very Urgent Pls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Urgent Pls (2943 Views)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! PLS� / Please Guys Help Me It Very Urgent! Mistakenly Recharged 8k / Urgent Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2018
greatgod2012:
You just spoiled my night with this horrible story. Chai! this life is weird. The most painful part is the mother's unwillingness to fight for Justice!

Yeah! U know some one who manages to get custody of her kids after a messy divorce... a court proceedings is the least she needs on this issue. I won't end well for her at all. It's so sad.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Eketem: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2018
loveslife:

Yeah! U know some one who manages to get custody of her kids after a messy divorce... a court proceedings is the least she needs on this issue. I won't end well for her at all. It's so sad.

What about what child? What does the child need?

3 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2018
loveslife:

you and your people are very funny no doubt, all you need from nairalanders is pity party, una never ready. So nobody is thinking that this 3yrs old still has a long way to go and it won't take a long time before the man, your sisters husband begins to defile her too. Tueh on this child's mum.. Double Tueh even! Isn't it better they take that child away from her? It's clear she's a failure and would rather save her marriage (Ndi my husband's house) than protect her child. She doesn't deserve custody!

you don't want justice then continue to cry and 'allow God to judge'!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2018
yettymuse:
you and your people are very funny no doubt, all you need from nairalanders is pity party, una never ready. So nobody is thinking that this 3yrs old still has a long way to go and it won't take a long time before the man, your sisters husband begins to defile her too. Tueh on this child's mum.. Double Tueh even! Isn't it better they take that child away from her? It's clear she's a failure and would rather save her marriage (Ndi my husband's house) than protect her child. She doesn't deserve custody!

Cheers!
It took you this long to realize that all the OP wants is pity party. I knew that the very first day I read it!!!

Which serious mother/family will come on the internet to ASK for how to deal with a rabid, cursed 16 years old raaapist? Reading the OP's pathetic excuses and explanations (from her sister, herself and whole family) will only make you wonder truly what crime you have committed by sharing same country and air space with some things.

Tufia. Tufia. Tufiakwa. Azi gba! angry

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Eketem: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
ifyalways:

It took you this long to realize that all the OP wants is pity party. I knew that the very first day I read it!!!

Which serious mother/family will come on the internet to ASK for how to deal with a rabid, cursed 16 years old raaapist? Reading the OP's pathetic excuses and explanations (from her sister, herself and whole family) will only make you wonder truly what crime you have committed by sharing same country and air space with some things.

Tufia. Tufia. Tufiakwa. Azi gba! angry

I used to be hard on judges who do not automatically grant custody of kids to mom's who are not financially stable but not anymore, this is the risk the kids can be exposed to and will silently live with because in cases like this the mom will protect herself instead of the child. I feel so sad

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by loveslife(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2018
yettymuse:

Cheers!

Hmmmph! I under stand your point. She has moved outta the house on my advice. Clearly It's not safe for either her or the kids. Rest assured the boy isn't going Scot free. Rest assured

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Eketem: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2018
loveslife:

Hmmmph! I under stand your point. She has moved outta the house on my advice. Clearly It's not safe for either her or the kids. Rest assured the boy isn't going Scot free. Rest assured

I hope it is not by throwing redundant curses that the boy will be supposedly punished. I hope punishment involves getting a medical report and reporting him to the Police though he is a minor

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Aquablue: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
ahnie:
I'm speech ridden lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

God knows I wud go extremely extreme....just negodu this rubbish.three years old baby for that matter.Kai this x xoxoxo painful.

Does emeka ugwuonye handle cases like this?

Annie Annie,how r u and the kids.
Perhaps u l remember b######twins
Yeah.
Things have turned around for good
Glory to God
It's my new moniker
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2018
loveslife:
He's a 16 yrs old boy
The boy is a goddamn fool! A disgrace! He wants to fukk, he will not go to a brothel like a real man does, he will be raping toddlers? We don't need people like this in this world, people like this should be put down, period!
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 21, 2018
loveslife:
He's a 16 yrs old boy
You and your sister should look for a way to put this boy down b4 he does anymore damage, forget the cops, Nigerian cops are useless! Put matters in to your own hands, if you put your mind in to it, you can do it! This is Nigeria, nobody will know, they don't have that CSI shitt that America's got.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 21, 2018
mitchyy:

If any of my child happens to try this, I will never ever cover him up. This is a 3yr old girl we are talking about. Its a terrible deed. The boy should be made to understand the gravity of what he has done. He just ruined someone's life
If a son of mine tries this rubbish, I will give him the beating of his life that he will never forget and tell the cops to put him in jail for 2 weeks.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by ahnie: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aquablue:

Annie Annie,how r u and the kids.
Perhaps u l remember b######twins
Yeah.
Things have turned around for good
Glory to God
It's my new moniker
Hey my bestie of laive...i decode the pseudo...babe I missed you.pls hola .com.kisses to the babes.i look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by cococandy(f): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2018
1) you blamed the mother for being divorced not knowing what led to the divorce or if she’s even divorced. She could be a widow. But you had to blame her somehow for being married to a second guy

2) you blamed the society for your certainty that the man or his son will surely molest any women in their care. Even though you clearly identified who the perpetrators are likely to be, you’d rather blame the society.

3) you supported the man for standing by his rapist son.

4) you obviously tried to make a case against single mothers for absolutely no reason. There’s no relationship between that and this post.

5) and of course you had to tell us you can’t let a step child into your home. Why? Because you might molest her?

Zoharariel:
Do not get married unless you're absolutely sure you want to spend the rest of your life with your spouse.

You marry Mr. A today, divorce tomorrow and carry the child/children of Mr. A to Mr. B.

If Mr. B does not molest your child, trust me, his son will. It happens all the time because our society is so fvcked up & dysfunctional.

You said the boy's father is standing by his son. Before nko? If you were in his shoes, what would you do? Stand by someone elses pikin?

I will never marry an “after round 1” and if I do, her child will never live under my roof - period!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2018
This poster and her weakling sister are not serious people, I wish that child could be taken away from them.

If your sister can’t even be strong for herself, why can’t she be for her daughter?
Who is thinking about the child’s welfare here?

This is why i hate weak, lazy, poverty stricken women, because your sister is simply trying not to lose her provider.

What sensible woman will even wonder what to do when she hears her child has been molested, please who has crying helped? Where is her mother’s instinct?

I give up on your family, you people are cursed, may you all choke on man. Idiots!

4 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Evangkatsoulis: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2018
So what do you guys want to do to a 16 year old? Arrest him? He is also under age.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Seun lalasticlala help this family
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
So what do you guys want to do to a 16 year old? Arrest him? He is also under age.
A juvenile can be tried as an adult if he commits a serious offense such as rape or murder.

3 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2018
yettymuse:

Cheers!
i can see you are being bitter,emotional and unreasonable at the same time.
She said her sister just gained custody of her child through a proper divorce.what do you think will happen if the court hears of something like this?
The girl is better off with the case not brought to life because of stigma.it eats more than you knowing you were raped at some point.
What if she is an "ndi my husband's house"?who are you to judge her?
Lastly,to the goat that brought this here(loveslife),what i think you should do is take the child in with you,that is away from your sister's house and possibly train her,if you think your sister is doing a bad job at it.
Talk is cheap!!!
I wonder if you won't be doing same if you were in your sister's shoe.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Everyone that posted has been innecessarily emotional and very hypocritical.
One major lesson this has taught us is that the monther is incapable of raising or protecting the small girl.

The baby would be better off with her father, maybe this wouldnt have happened.

The woma is weak, vulnerable and imbalanced and you expect her to raise a proper duaghter ? This is simply an act of negligence as the OP alluded that the baby was violated repeatedly.

In developed countries both the 16 year old foolish boy and the negligent mother will have a case to answer. Ofcourse she will loose custody of the child as she has demonstrated her inability to properly raise and protect the child.

Let the woman give the baby to her father now before the baby suffers any further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
cococandy:
1) you blamed the mother for being divorced not knowing what led to the divorce or if she’s even divorced. She could be a widow. But you had to blame her somehow for being married to a second guy

2) you blamed the society for your certainty that the man or his son will surely molest any women in their care. Even though you clearly identified who the perpetrators are likely to be, you’d rather blame the society.

3) you supported the man for standing by his rapist son.

4) you obviously tried to make a case against single mothers for absolutely no reason. There’s no relationship between that and this post.

5) and of course you had to tell us you can’t let a step child into your home. Why? Because you might molest her?

I agree with all your points except the last one. You may be right but I still have to say something.

Why do women want men to take in kids they brought from another man? what happened to the kid's own dad?
The time I spent in Nigeria is enough for me to conclude that Nigerian women don't like children from their husbands who were born by other women, especially if the man is rich.

An average Nigerian woman will go any length to frustrate or kill her stepchild because they want their children to have everything but when the reverse is the case the same women will want men to accept the kids wholeheartedly without complaints.

With the way it is, Nigerian women can't tolerate what is dished to men in the society -

So, what you just did now is nothing other than emotional blackmail -
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Quiescere:
A juvenile can be tried as an adult if he commits a serious offense such as rape or murder.

Misleading comment.

A 16year old can't be jailed in Nigeria.
Re: Very Urgent Pls by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
That’s your personal bias. It’s by no means the truth

If anything, it’s the an whonexpect to be accepted whole heartedly with their kids from other women. Ridiculously even when they have the kids with other women while still married to their wives. They really have no problems disrespecting their wives and families.

On the other hand, what woman will openly bring kids she had with another man while married to her husband, for the husband to accept? When you people already have derogatory names for those who had kids before marriage. Yet you think Nigerian women can’t take what they dish. Your observation tool must be broken.

BTW. Why are asking me what happened to the kid’s Dad? Why not ask your fellow guys why they fvck and run instead of staying to take care of their children.
Hanseel1:

I agree with all your points except the last one. You may be right but I still have to say something.

Why do women want men to take in kids they brought from another man? what happened to the kid's own dad?
The time I spent in Nigeria is enough for me to conclude that Nigerian women don't like children from their husbands who were born by other women, especially if the man is rich.

An average Nigerian woman will go any length to frustrate or kill her stepchild because they want their children to have everything but when the reverse is the case the same women will want men to accept the kids wholeheartedly without complaints.

With the way it is, Nigerian women can't tolerate what is dished to men in the society -

So, what you just did now is nothing other than emotional blackmail -
Re: Very Urgent Pls by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
cococandy:
That’s your personal bias. It’s by no means the truth

If anything, it’s the an whonexpect to be accepted whole heartedly with their kids from other women. Ridiculously even when they have the kids with other women while still married to their wives. They really have no problems disrespecting their wives and families.

On the other hand, what woman will openly bring kids she had with another man while married to her husband, for the husband to accept? When you people already have derogatory names for those who had kids before marriage. Yet you think Nigerian women can’t take what they dish. Your observation tool must be broken.

BTW. Why are asking me what happened to the kid’s Dad? Why not ask your fellow guys why they fvck and run instead of staying to take care of their children.

In this case the mother had to fight for custody of the girl, apparently the father was more than willing to accept and protect the child.
The question here is why did the mother take custody of the girl when she knew she could not care for or protect the baby ?
Re: Very Urgent Pls by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Guitarlife:

In this case the mother had to fight for custody of the girl, apparently the father was more than willing to accept and protect the child.
The question here is why did the mother take custody of the girl when she knew she could not care for or protect the baby ?

Maybe you should ask her. All of you that are leaving the thread topic to divert. Why not ask the OP and let her forward your questions to the sister? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Immigrate To Canada And Abandon Us / Am Comfused In The Situation I Find Myself I Sincerely Need ur Help! mari who?? / A Guide For Loosing Weight After Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.