Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Drug Abuse: Parents Unconscious As Daughter Is Resued From Heat Back-car - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: Parents Unconscious As Daughter Is Resued From Heat Back-car (289 Views)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Abuse: Parents Unconscious As Daughter Is Resued From Heat Back-car by tolase220(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
A construction worker and his fiancée say they rescued a sweating baby girl from a hot car after the child's parents overdosed on heroin. Eric Asher shared photos of his ordeal in Canton, Ohio on social media, provoking outrage from shocked viewers.

The 43-year-old says he saw a man and a woman passed out on the ground of a parking lot as he drove past on Friday. He then noticed a baby girl sweating in a car seat as temperatures reached 88F (31C).

'We were driving down the road and I looked over to my right and I saw the male and female laying on the ground,' he told InsideEdition.com.

'We later saw that they were purple.' 'The child was covered in sweat. We gave the baby some water - that was our priority.'

DailyMailonline

http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/08/16/drug-abuse-paren…om-heat-back-car/

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Student, Auxiliary And Corper At Ibadan / There Is No ‘safe’ Level Of Alcohol Consumption, Global Study Finds / What Are The Factors Lead To Menstrual Irregularities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.