Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (71247 Views)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by abdulmalik3(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
josju:
Osun state workers have three days to flex..........
yeah... Isese day on monday
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:

Don't forget the bastard Father that gave birth to a bastard like you is also useless. You can't just tagged someone else father as useless. stupid poor child of hate
useless like your promiscuous mother ni cheesy grin cheesy
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Blessed200016:
sister or brother ,this is 9ja & not STATE. Is that clear Ma/Sir?
but u are trying to be them how do u plan to attain that height with this ur black man mentality
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by tzjaynee: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
kollinz1234:
So the FG cannot wait till Friday before announcing holidays for Tuesday and Wednesday next week? If the were proactive like this to issues of national interest, m very sure we would have moved from were we are now. Sadly there is no difference BTW the Nigeria of now and the Nigeria of 1983

You just said my mind... It's such a pity sha
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Blessed200016: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
but u are trying to be them how do u plan to attain that height with this ur black man mentality
Yes, we are but only some in positive aspects not in contradiction to our beliefs as a nation.

We ain't using hook line and sinker method
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by AfonjaSlaves(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Blessed200016:
Yes, we are but only some in positive aspects not in contradiction to our beliefs as a nation.

We ain't using hook line and sinker method
keep the believe one side , what have u gain from it...
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Blessed200016: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
keep the believe one side , what have u gain from it...
fr ur perception, if we hvnt then we're still gonna gain from it.

Meanwhile ur premise & views doesn't change our tenets as Nation

We ain't just a fucking flag. We are Federal Republic of Nigeria- my mate fr STATE
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Pacypatty(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Everyone is happy about the holidays but me am not cos I've been on holiday for 8years now...still no job...someone touched should pls connect me ejoor I need a good job.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Frankiss44(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:

Are you sincere at all ? Do we go to work on Sundays in this Country? what of Saturday? but we do go to work on Friday right? You still enjoy Easter break, Ash Wednesday them, Christmas is there and New year too but yet you still accused us of enjoying chunk holidays because you simply hate Islam? may thunder of hate strike you with full force. idiot

Public holiday for ass Wednesday?? Ona Don come again oh
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by ifymadu: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChrisIntegral:
Dont mind Ifymadu, dat guy no get job.
& u, stop dat your sai baba till 2023 of a thing abeg...
Hahaha, engage me o please
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Blessed200016:
fr ur perception, if we hvnt then we're still gonna gain from it.

Meanwhile ur premise & views doesn't change our tenets as Nation

We ain't just a fucking flag. We are Federal Republic of Nigeria- my mate fr STATE
forced republic
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by kollinz1234(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:

Can you hang yourself? do it quick pls. bittered heart who is still in painnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. Since 2015 heavy defeat
u are the one who wants som1 to hang himself, u are the one who is talking abt bittered heart, u are the one who has been counting since 2015 and yet u think I am the one who is pained. Ask urself a question of self reflection. If everyone in Nigeria is like u, wia would we be?
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by ProfitDomain(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:

Are you sincere at all ? Do we go to work on Sundays in this Country? what of Saturday? but we do go to work on Friday right? You still enjoy Easter break, Ash Wednesday them, Christmas is there and New year too but yet you still accused us of enjoying chunk holidays because you simply hate Islam? may thunder of hate strike you with full force. idiot
Life of a frustrated psycophant. Making no point. Just keep quiet and understand what Public Holidays mean. Is Saturday,Sunday and Ash Wednesday Public Holidays? ��
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Akpokie(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Okay Somebori will sha rest dat day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.