Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) (1136 Views)

Diamondbank Recruiting Again / Diamondbank Test / Vacancy At Diamondbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2007
For all those Going for the dbank test, dont forget to jack(read)
A certaing question in the G-mat (2006) that has sometin to do with painting a number of houses in diferent colours its a bonus please also JACK your series like 7 -- 28 56 112 ans 14
Re: Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by abuah: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2007
pls,can someone tell me the venue,date and time 4 this diamond bank test.thanks.
Re: Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by Sunlord(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2007
Frnds, if you have been called for the test; go there well prepared by having a sound sleep prior to day of the test(you do need a clear mind to reason out the answers, they aint too difficult) read up Critical reasoning with particular attention to the question stated above, is just live n direct, the number series is equally cheap if you have a clear mind, read up sentence completion n related ques on verbal reasoning, wishing you the very best!
Re: Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by gbolex(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2007
Plz help me out i have received two text msg from Diamond bank stating two different Dates i.e Tue 03/04/07 1.30 pm and also 02/04/07 1.30pm. Which of the two dates should stick to? But I guess there will be a public holiday on Monday maybe thatz why it was postponed
Re: Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by samday: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2007
I also got 2 msg from the diamond bank but i guess may be the holiday on monday will not permit the test to hold,maybe we should get there first,or what do you think guys
Re: Diamondbank Test Remmember Thiis(its Very Important) by elite(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2007
can someone help with the venue and time of the test, PLEASE, esp venue

(1) (Reply)

Great Malabites And Malabreses! / Media Trak Nigeria (it Comp) Vacancy / Final Interview: Meeting The Md!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.