Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? (1198 Views)

Can U Help Me With A Valid Uk Billing Address / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2010
I neeed someone to help me with a Paypal online payment while i pay back locally in Naira or Dollar. I need a software licence on the net and paypal will not accept my Visa card
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by CyberG: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2010
Well, this is the return of the 419, Yahoo Yahoo, chop dollar, maga don pay, etc Nigeria is well renowned for. Hang-on, someone may risk his cc or whatever to help you with your transaction.

By the way, isn't this the sports section??
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by stagger: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2010
jenti:

I neeed someone to help me with a Paypal online payment while i pay back locally in Naira or Dollar. I need a software licence on the net and paypal will not accept my Visa card

I understand your problem. I can help you do the payment. Let me know the value of the payment and I will tell you how much it will cost you. Maximum it will take me is 24 hours, and I will send you the software license key straight to your email.

Send info to 08027601655 (SMS only)
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
Thanks Stagger. I will get across 2 u on my phone

As for CyberG, Im very sorry for you. this site should be for responsible and enlightened people not those who translate meaningful assistance as 419.

I needed a printer software to restrict the fraudulent act of my staff in my Business Centre. I found a cheap software of about $10 whose free version i have been using but it has some limitations. I wanted to buy the pro Version but the site does accept Nigerian credit cards. I have First Bank Mastercard and Intercontinental Visacard and my account is well funded. So my dear CyberG, if you are fraudulent, I am not.
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by kkikeja: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2010
pls. never try for paypal account in nigeria. what ever the method you use pay pal not acept. b'se if you log on computer in nigeria itself they block your user name. if you want to pay in online to buy direct credit card but not thr'o paypal pls write to me
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by stagger: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2010
jenti, still waiting for your communication.
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
Thanks Stagger,
Im talking to Chris Dunn< chris@chris.dunn.name > ,d software developer if he could think of a direct bank transfer and he promised to consider d option and get back to me. My challenge is dat I dont want a situation where in d event of any problem with ur card now or in future, I will be ur first suspect. The software i needed is called PRINT QUEUE PRO and is available at www.chris.dunn.name I need 5 Licences and is sold at $10. People like CyberG, had turned every Nigerian to a Yahoo. Thanks
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by kkikeja: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2010
if you want buy software pls give me the details of site. i can help you for online payment
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
kkikeja, U already have d details now

Software name: PRINT QUEQE PRO

Site: www. chris.dunn.name

Cost < $19 per Licence
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by kkikeja: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2010
Dear jentil
i checked the payment option to buy, you can use only thr'o paypal. they are not acepting directly from credit card. already i send a mail to them for the same. i am waitting for their repply. if they can accept directly by credit card ,i can help you. pls. remeber and careful , no one can use paypal payment in nigeria. infact i am having paypal account, but i try to use from here in nigeria they will block my account.
my id is kkikeja@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kkikeja,
Thanks. Dis is d dilema I have. I hv 2 dollar accounts - First Bank & Intercontinental but with paypal, Nigeria is a no go area. If you hv any way to use paypal outside Nigeria, I will appreciate ur asstce
Cheers
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by kkikeja: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2010
wait for couple of days . keep n touch
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by jenti: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
ok thanks
Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by vixar: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2010
Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below PayPal account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months here in Lagos.

Re: Paypal Online Payment -can U Help? by surveycash(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
Use www dot epaynaira dot net

(1) (Reply)

Top Dog Kernel. We Sell Imported Dogs From The USA. CALL US NOW / Sap Training! / Umrah 2012 Package Now Available At Zango Travel & Tours, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.