Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Proposal To Improve My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proposal To Improve My Website (386 Views)

Any Suggestions On How To Improve My Website? / How Can I Improve My Sales? / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal To Improve My Website by OilGasNg: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dear Webmasters,

I need someone to help review my website (check my signature for website details) which I have been running for 2 years now. It is a WordPress site hosted by GoDaddy. I have been trying to monetise with Google Adsense, but it could not even generate enough to pay for the domain name. I also tried Amazon Affiliate, but was disqualified after 6 months due to no sales. The hosting has just been automatically renewed for another 2 years. Hence I need the website to work for the money spent so far and generate profit. I have enough topics to post on the field, but lack of sufficient monetisation has not encouraged me to sit down and post frequently. However, i have received a lot of positive response from a many of the visitors (between 10 - 20 response per day, excluding spams).

The terms of reference for the website are as follows:

1. Improve the overall look and appeal of the website
2. Generate more traffic to the site through improved SEO
3. Propose adequate monetisation options

If interested, please propose how you would help me carry out the above, your reference WordPress-based websites which you have designed, along with your proposed fees within 1 week. You can send your proposal through my email on nairaland here or info(at)aquilaconsults(dot)com with your contact info, and I will get back to you. Please note that this job is one-off and I do not need anybody to maintain the site, as I want to retain control of when I post on the site.

Cheers,

Kunlef.
Re: Proposal To Improve My Website by Cyberdemonic: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi Kunlef.
First of all I will commend you have a very good niche that when handle properly can bring tons of organic traffic to your site which translate to earning.

Let me quickly address this . The reasons you often you get your AdSense Approval turned down can be best attributed to the Following.

1. Low content
2. Site design and pagination
3. No clear About Us and Privacy Policy pages.
4. Low traffic

I ran a mobile compatibility test on your site and it scores low which is not encouraging.

I can give a new improve and mobile optimized design to your site and in turn work on your Search engine Optimization (Seo ) based on researched keywords planning related to your niches that put your site in a top notch of Search Engine Rank Position. (SERP).that drives organic Search traffic to your site.

Also I'll work on the Best practices that will Make your get Approval from Adsense.
Also I'll monetize your with Best Adsense Alternative .

I'm a certified web developer and Digital Marketer.
I can be best reach on WhatsApp

Best Regards

Also I will
Re: Proposal To Improve My Website by OilGasNg: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
@Cyberdemonic,

Actually I do not have problem with my Adsense account, which I have had for over 10 years now. It is actually active, but the returns it is generating is very low. It is Amazon Affliliate account for the website that was withdrawn, due to no sales after 6 months of placing link on the website.

A mobile optimized design does sound reasonable, but I still need the desktop site to also be overhauled.

Can you therefore send me a proposal on specifics of what you can do to the email address provided?

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Code PHP / Web Development Or Embedded Systems / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.