Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Mtn Finally Scrap Pulse 500mb For 25 Naira - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Finally Scrap Pulse 500mb For 25 Naira (586 Views)

Wow Mtn Is Give Free 500mb Daily For E-learning / Airtel Nigeria 500MB Social Bundle Cheat For EC Tunnel VPN / Code To Enjoy Free MTN 500MB & 1GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Finally Scrap Pulse 500mb For 25 Naira by mrkingjerry(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2018
I tried to activate MTN 500mb for 25 naira, only to get this very annoying message that I should text N125, or N250 for 125mb for 25 naira and 250mb for 50 naira respectively.
My problem with MTN is how greedy they can be, can they ever allow the Nigeria youth to maximize the usage of the internet even if it will cause 4 hours of their sleep? Now they have reduced the data volume of plan to a ridiculous and expensive plan.
Shame on MTN, and I swear it will never be well with them.
They are anti youth.
Re: Mtn Finally Scrap Pulse 500mb For 25 Naira by rottennaija(m): 4:01am On Aug 17, 2018
mrkingjerry:
I tried to activate MTN 500mb for 25 naira, only to get this very annoying message that I should text N125, or N250 for 125mb for 25 naira and 250mb for 50 naira respectively.
My problem with MTN is how greedy they can be, can they ever allow the Nigeria youth to maximize the usage of the internet even if it will cause 4 hours of their sleep? Now they have reduced the data volume of plan to a ridiculous and expensive plan.
Shame on MTN, and I swear it will never be well with them.
They are anti youth.

Our senators are earning jombo salaries, our governors are looking for how not to pay the proposed increase in minimum way but are paying themselves! How will mtn not look for ways to dupe Nigerians?

We have no one fighting for us. If it is to gather public sympathy, our politicians know how to make Nigeria fights for them. On the other hand, who is fighting for us? The common people?
Re: Mtn Finally Scrap Pulse 500mb For 25 Naira by coolcharm(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Mtn... Those guys are too stingy.

I always feel cheated with MTN data bundle, in fact, I stopped using their data services the moment they started dividing customers data between day and night all in the name of data bonus

For me, it's either airtel or smile

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Case And Battery Need / Can't Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ad. Help / sold!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.