Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jose Mourinho Tells Paul Pogba To Ask For Transfer If He Wants To Leave - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Tells Paul Pogba To Ask For Transfer If He Wants To Leave (294 Views)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Pogba To Demand £13.65m A Year Deal From Real Madrid / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Tells Paul Pogba To Ask For Transfer If He Wants To Leave by Gunnerfreak: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2018
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho has told Paul Pogba he can leave Old Trafford - all he has to do is ask for a transfer.

Mourinho and Pogba had numerous bust-ups last season, with the United boss benching his £89m midfielder after a poor run of form.

However, Pogba had other ideas, hinting at unrest in the Old Trafford dressing room.
He said: “There are things I can say and there are things that I cannot say, otherwise I will get fine.”
Mourinho was said to be livid at the comments after extending an olive branch to the midfielder and he believes Pogba threw the goodwill back in his face, in line with

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/08/17/jose-mourinho-tells-paul-pogba-to-hand-in-transfer-request-again/#ixzz5OIkR6DAx

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation To All Those My Followers / Sure Daily Sport Prediction / Astonishing & Luxurious 4 Bedroom Flat Bungalow For Rent At Bariga. Price : 1mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.