Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (23125 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Obafemi Hamzat Debunks Alleged Overnight Arrest Of EndSARS Protesters In Lagos / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
How many of your father's money was stolen. Does your father even has money awoo can steal. You are pained. You love other tribes and you were saying God for bid for aboki that wanted to contest for councillor in ebony. Hypocrites.
A typical Afonja steal and clean mouth, why wont you say that IF the legendary tifnubu can open his gutter and call someone else a thief while he is the creator of thievery..
And must you mention Aboki before you make your point these senseless people. Carry your cross and leave your masters Hausa/Fulani alone strop mentioning them..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by RevenGeMission: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adeniyi3971:

Ranting about developing lagos won't stop your governors from erecting only statues!! Go back to your Land!! I'm sure you are squatting in Lagos!! Go back

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by tinubuUGLYwella: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Because your smelly idiotas hate to welcome strangers , even when they settle you plot to kill them

[s]FYI i am a quantity surveyor , i have had colleagues complain bitterly about Yeebos , the money may be good, but the risk is too high , some certain villages in Yeeho land still eat strangers , I mean WTFFFFFFFFFFF it's the 22nd Century you have nothing to offer and with this attitude , Lagos and most SW states will be a No go area for Yeebos.. Yoruba land remains Yoruba land, because some of your ancestors were sold to sugarcane plants in Lagos doesn't mean they are indigenous to lagos ...

Je ki ori e pe !!

Allow your sense to be correct

[/s]
Bla bla bla bla black sheep.. What is this fool yapping about i cant place any meaningful point here. Lagos is still certified NO MAN'S LAND OOOO. You must be suffering from painment syndrome and its too obvious, you should have at least hid it small please i dont like people suffering for my sake..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
[s]
pawpzman:

Shut up, Lagos was a federal capital territory, don't even deceive yourself thinking the minor development you have in lagos today was funded by state government, it was done using the collective efforts of various ethical groups in Nigeria especially with the resources from the North and Niger Delta.
South East can boast of many states booming extremely well, apart from your Lagos which other state do you have in SW.
It was this same tribalistic government that made Yoruba compulsory as a prerequisite for gaining admission in UNILAG in a secular, deversified nation with many ethnic groups like Nigeria.

Shame to you irrational people. That's why some Igbos don't want anything to do with one Nigeria.
It is only an Igbo man that possess this one Nigeria mind among all other ethical group because he would build his residence, establish his business for life in any part of Nigeria he sees himself unlike any other ethnic group.

Igbos wants to leave Nigeria, they are greedy
Igbos stay in other parts of Nigeria, they like dominating
Igbos talk about restructuring, they are confused.

Despite all the so much hate on the Igbo man yet they remain the most successful ethnic group in Nigeria even against all odds.
[/s]Trash, was calabar not former federal capital? Resources from north, which of the north are you talking about? Resources from nigerdelta, when was oil discovered in Nigeria. Why are most of you igbos this dumb and stupidity at the same time. I was expecting you to mention resources from east na. Most successful, ethnic tribe, you mean from your ipob bureau of statistics right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2018
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

O.d.e same way you develop Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo, Lagos was former colony, was developed by all tribes, belong to all tribes and some foreigners, all you can do to rant year to year online and offline. Just know Igbos and other tribes are now rooted in Lagos all you and your incoming generation will continue to say go back to your village which we are now familiar with.
[/s]So Lagos wasn't develop by igbos again, it is by all tribes hehehe. Can you explain how other tribes develop Lagos for us here? I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Go and develop your rotten villages in Ogun, Oyo, Osun and what have you, before you advice Igbos.
Befpre you advice us, go home and develop your land. I went to awka n imo, I was so disappointed that what I saw is total different from what you guys use to post on nairaland. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Go and develop your backwards states before you advice Igbos, they are far more developed than you guys, Lagos belong to all, Nigerias made Lagos.
Oga, explain how other tribes made Lagos or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What do you know about development house negro, Igbo states are far more developed than S/western states, argue with sense...a house negro will always be a house negro because he belong to the kitchen,you sit in your underdeveloped Osun to shout develop. Are you developed? Ode. sophisticated MORONS.
See this mumu, calling his fellow Negro, a Negro. No wonder your own leaders have been calling you all sort of beffiting names.
Igbos are pig, kanu
Most foolish tribe, ralph
Lazy thinkers, prof nwosu
This one just further proved what one of their fellow pigs tagged them. 21st century IDIOTS.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Just know Abia is far better than most states in your region, in education no state in west can beat Abia, Abia is more viable than most states in your region, Abia major issue is just federal roads, their political leaders is far better than rouges in your domain you guys love to cover and worship.
Which of the Aba? The one I know and have been to several times or the one in other planet. Clarify.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Mr 1st class list what you benefits Igbo's don't O.D.E
3rd class was first to acquire and open office in your dream city, while 1st class is online ranting grin
All these thing funny to me, first occupant, something adenugu, otunba balogun, ordinary davido, otedola, dangote, folawiyo can get if they are interested in it. Lol, Mr adeleke has big mansion in Atlanta, ordinary K1 has more than 2 huge building in Canada. Also for his mother.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2018
Odingo1:

Can you tell us what Yorubas have fought for in Nigeria .

Common restructuring Yoruba cannot achieve it since 1970, your people know only how to make noise and never ready to fight for anything. Always shouting diplomacy up and down because of their cowardice nature, while Fulani emir is ruling some part of Yorubaland.
Be happy, your northern master has accepted your begging to receive the title.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
chiagozien:
as a first class citizen,pls can you tell us what privilege you enjoy in nigeria that an igbo 100th class citizen do not.do you have 24 hours electricity.

One problem with you yorubas is you people always think you are the best,when you are not,
if you believe in yourself then stand on your own as a country..
Oh my lord, so yorubas think they are best. What if you igbos that think everything is good about you when you guys are nothing. Why do you guys like accusing people what you are guilty of.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Be honest, HOW HAS HE ADHERE or SUSTAINED IT

Rumour has it that he is not even employing the Igbos amongst other things

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode with his level of education and exposure should be above these petty matters!

Life does not start and end in Lagos!

He should be careful not to be seen as someone who spite other ethnic groups

History does not forget!
So you want him to employ igbos, how many other tribes especially yorubas igbo governments employ in their various states. Give honest answer.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
See this mumu, calling his fellow Negro, a Negro. No wonder your own leaders have been calling you all sort of beffiting names.
Igbos are pig, kanu
Most foolish tribe, ralph
Lazy thinkers, prof nwosu
This one just further proved what one of their fellow pigs tagged them. 21st century IDIOTS.

Piss off you negro, who is your fellow negro---are you mad.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
So you want him to employ igbos, how many other tribes especially yorubas igbo governments employ in their various states. Give honest answer.

If any governor is not employing a Nigerian because of ethnicity then such governor should be sanctioned!

Infact he does not deserve to be a Nigerian!

What moral right do they have to question other African countries especially the South Africans who are doing such

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

Just negodu, as if ur name (pigs and idiots) is not stupid enough, u are here masturbating all over this thread.

where is wowpiggery ur gay partner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
goaldynboy:

See this miscreant licking an Igbo man's ass and receiving monthly peanut from his Igbo man Oga feeling like first class citizen!

If they check well, apart from working under an Igbo man's organization, you are also a bloody tenant living in an Igbo man's house in Lagos and paying rent to an Igbo man!!
grin grin

FIRST CLASS CITIZEN IN NAIRALAND, SLAVE IN REAL LIFE!! grin
All these online billionaires have crawled out grin
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
1st class citizens are all over southeast walking around with one plastic battle hawking around Igbo towns from morning till night, their presents had increase recently grin, I don't know them and northern shoe shiners which tribe is more grin grin, they don't rent house, you see them in uncompleted buildings squatting, wearing same clothes for months grin first class indeed grin grin
This guy is pained grin, where all see all your brothers down here doing laberer, selling gala for our traffic. Lol
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

If any governor is not employing a Nigerian because of ethnicity then such governor should be sanctioned!

Infact he does not deserve to be a Nigerian!

What moral right do they have to question other African countries especially the South Africans who are doing such
That is not the question I asked you Mrs. How many none igbos are working for igbo state government. I hate it when people accuse others what they are guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Just negodu, as if ur name (pigs and idiots) is not stupid enough, u are here masturbating all over this thread.

where is wowpiggery ur gay partner?
Shut up Mr pig. Only helping you to propagate what you are.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Piss off you negro, who is your fellow negro---are you mad.
Yes, I know you are mad fellow Negro. You Being a 21st century idiot is not an easy thing.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

A typical Afonja steal and clean mouth, why wont you say that IF the legendary tifnubu can open his gutter and call someone else a thief while he is the creator of thievery..
And must you mention Aboki before you make your point these senseless people. Carry you cross and leave your masters Hausa/Fulani alone strop mentioning them..
Shut your akpu smelly mouth and tell us how much of your impoverished father's money was stolen and stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
horsepower101:
After reading through these comments,I couldn’t help But notice that Yorubas have a strong bitterness towards igbos.

Igbos really did what nobody expected. They came back very strong economically after the civil war and has now taken over so many economic activities all over Nigeria.

This really hurts Yorubas a lot and that’s why they always lash out at igbos at any slight opportunity.

I feel really sorry for them. Even after awolowo gave them all the advantages that they needed.

Yeah, after reading through the comments, I noticed the love the igbos have for yourubas that they can lay down their lives for yorubas even though they can't lay down their lives for their fellow igbos. Let the victim cry continues. We are enjoying it.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

very true, I really pity them.

but igbos should make more efforts in investing home too, I know they are some who think home but we need more, so that this coneheads can stop been bitter
Lol, totit, abeg come and see o. Are you the one envying someone that doesn't know difference between been n being? grin
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
kotv:

Why is it that yourba always try to push their hateful thoughts onto others? We are not like you Yoruba. We are not hateful people like you people. Stop thinking we are as hateful and tribal as you people. Stop bringing Niger delta in your analog. You Yorubas are very disgusting!

You ibos know whatever Yoruba says about Niger Delta, ignore them. We aren't as disgusting as they are. We do not have any hate or distrust towards Ibos.
Yeah, you are right, you are not hateful, you are loveful people. We see that in the video looking for aboki in the bus to kill. We see that daily in you. You are so loveful In nature.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yes, I know you are mad fellow Negro. You Being a 21st century idiot is not an easy thing.
e

Well, you are inferior to me, I don't take negros like you serious. Go look for your tribesmen because you are a useless house negro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2018
kotv:

I personally think ibos are more of a contribute to Niger delta than Yoruba. At least ibos build in Niger delta. All Yoruba does is take. I'm sure I'm not not the only one with that same thought seeing when militants asked non indigenous to leave, Yorubas were not spared. What ever hate Yoruba had towards Ibos stop bringing to Niger delta. We do not spread hate like you Yorubas.

As for relevance. I'm unsure what's fueling Yoruba's ego. Every politician Yorubas supported have always lost. The first time in history, the person you wanted won and you all went crazy. I've never seen a people as ignorantly tribal as Yoruba. Considering the history of Nigeria, ibos have been more relevant than Yorubas. This is the first in history Yoruba have been out of opposition.
Definately, this one is just waking up. You know nothing about Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
e

Well, you are inferior to me, I don't take negros like you serious. Go look for your tribesmen because you are a useless house negro.
Yeah, I know, at least, nairaland, a forum own by Yoruba son makes you so superior. My fellow Negro, I know you are superior online

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
kotv:

You ruled once and the person you had was not who Yoruba wanted. Obasanjo was not Yoruba choice last I checked.
You are the second largest tribe in Nigeria and for you to rule, you people had to be compensated for it. Even during your compensation, the Yoruba you did not want was who the North forced on you.

Every politician Yorubas ever supported lost. This is the first time in history, the ones you supported won and that have filled your egos as if your part in opposition since the country began did not exist. Ride up against your tribalism.
Like I said, you are a baby, every politician Yoruba support always lost, yeah, like abiola lost. Like Jonathan lost when Yoruba supported him. Like yaradua lost, like bubu lost too. You are right, when igbo support people like abiola, he won, when igbo support Jonathan he won, when they support agbaje, he won flawlessly. We all see that bubu also lost as igbos against him. Wow, what a relevant igbo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up Mr pig. Only helping you to propagate what you are.
I'm not the one answering pigs and idiots

U are so pained that u are going as far as quoting everyone in this thread, it's so adorable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Oh your Chinese English is a mistake sorry for you then grin grin grin grin.
Irony of the century is when a yorooba call an Igbo pig. Who are the ones that carry poo with their bare hands again? who are the ones with tribal marks all over their faces yet hardly brush their mouth again?

Ojukwu will forever be your nightmares and it frustrates you that Ojukwu could not get us Biafra yet we adore him so much grin tongue tongue tongue
sorry there is nothing i can do for you there, if you can worship a rat poison consumer like Awolowo why shouldn't you join us to worship real quality like Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu?
Dont be ungrateful Ojukwu released your coward master Awolowo from prison all by himself, who's the master again??

Go back to your village to ask your father who Benjamin Adekunle was

PS- don't forget to go with an handkerchief ! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Pigsandidiots: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP, is it rustier than Osun , Ogun, Oyo, and EKITI.
Did you develop Lagos yourselves? Let the same Federal Government that built Lagos to Also come and develop Anambra too. BASTARD. How are Igbos squatters in Lagos can you explain that part fool.
Hehehe you think because your name is some adewale you have bonafide right than Igbos in Lagos even if you come from Ibadan..
This one is pained, the guy should not be bothered, at least, that is how you call your father n brother bastards at home. So why won't you bring it to mairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.