Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun (21916 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by Bruemath(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm seeing only the big stomach
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by menabae(f): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
little man,so cute and adorable
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by lordm(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope you can now afford his diapers?
be reasonable for once
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by ijabiken1(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Hope this boy is nt a mixed blood,bcus am seen WizKid face here o,if am mistake pls correct me.
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by donbachi(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2018
See him head like him papa own...nice outfits
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by Diso60090(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Otapipia:

Are U drunk?

No the mumu is high as the sky

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by gwama: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Between Teebillz and Ubi Franklin I don't know who is more lonely

They are alone because they subscribe to prostitutes and their wives have never accepted that. grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by enoch273: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
draw draw cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by Barney11: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hope the boy no be sickler cos me no understand his big tommy,his standing position,lean narrow weak face and ........ lipsrsealed

Anyway since you are just a kid....you are adorable and cute grin
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by Barney11: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hope the boy no be SS cos me no understand his big tommy,his standing position,lean narrow weak face and ........ lipsrsealed

Anyway since you are just a kid....you are adorable and cute grin
Re: Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun by Saff(f): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
9japrof:
Tee billz is a gooner, I feel for the Nigga....

The kind of freedom tiwa has now is savage, since tee billz doesn't pay the bills but know how to pay the bills of the edible caterer who knows how to cater for his insatiable needs in da oza room.

Tiwa can flirt with who ever she wants without the moral burden of being a married woman, Nigga cannot even fight for the custody of the child cos he's gonna loose in court, no stable income and the childs "I want to be with my mummy being an advantage"

Never ever mess with a loyal babe who means everyrhing to you because of some rumps of sex, if she moves on and feels better after moving on, bros e Don be for you...

factssss!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos) / Skales and Akon Pictured Together In A Studio (Photo) / Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.