Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) (25204 Views)

Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Richkid97(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Foreign afonja they are the same very soon na human skull them go send give am because ritual dey their blood. Even ur dad wizkid u think we don't know that he is a yahoo boy if not which useless music em dey sing wey dey give am all the money, we know he is into blood money

Your brain Dey pain you

Pigs
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by HypocriticalMod: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Foreign afonja they are the same very soon na human skull them go send give am because ritual dey their blood. Even ur dad wizkid u think we don't know that he is a yahoo boy if not which useless music em dey sing wey dey give am all the money, we know he is into blood money
grin
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Ovadoz411(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Young boi flexin smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by sisisioge: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Na only Oluwazion dey enjoy him papa money like this o...Wizzy biko spread the gospel. Especially to King Ago grin
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by LotusFan: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
That's why the mothers of all his kids are referred to as "Wizkid's baby mamas" irrespective of their careers or profession because being Wizkid's baby mama is bigger than most careers or professions especially all those uncompetitive courses that people get admitted to study in the University with less than 200 in JAMB UTME.

Savage but true undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by finesounds01(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Hope those are real studs and not Balogun panda. Wizkid will need it to pay for visa fee and run to the US when his songs no longer sell.

Cc. Morachi
bad belle. it's allowed !
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Victar(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
That's why the mothers of all his kids are referred to as "Wizkid's baby mamas" irrespective of their careers or profession because being Wizkid's baby mama is bigger than most careers or professions especially all those uncompetitive courses that people get admitted to study in the University with less than 200 in JAMB UTME.

grin grin grin

bros calm down.. grin
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Jessica555: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by haryomikun(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Dude isnt a father... He only identifies with this particular kid with this Jada girl. Hasnt even claimed his second son with that other Gambian chick

I hope if theres a next life, I wont be born to a father like this, even with all the fame and everything

1 Like

Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Jackipapa: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Another Baby Mama loading ...............

I blame Buhari
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by HoodBillionaire: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
dnt be fooled
its from alixpress
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who else noticed wizkid is more interested in the third baby mama than the rest
The girl has access to his personal bank accounts
Never mess with a woman who has access to ur accounts and properties
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by shadWalker912: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice one, but what happened 2 his first and second kids baba don disown them bcoz lately it's been 3rd baby mama only!!!
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by marttol: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
why pained cos you didn't go to higher institution?? undecided
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Ifelover(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
StarUp:
And l have a colleague that needs to be gifted with a common job smiley

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
job dey but kawasaki must follow, if you agree just gimme your number. hope u re sweet?
Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by Uppalove(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
The customizer gat no customize chain but the customizee gat a lot to show.

Who is fooling who grin grin

Re: Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) by princetom1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wiskid is now looking like GAY with all these his off fashion dressing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / I Go Dye Celebrates His 38th Birthday With New Photos / Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.