Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) (32244 Views)

Introducing The Motorola Moto G Power 5G: A Powerful And Affordable Smartphone / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucid1:

And when they finally do, what will you do?

Probably wave it off with one funny excuse or the other.

These companies are making billions while we sit back and argue about them energetically to their further benefit.

If Samsung were soooo good why don’t they come up with their own OS rather than the Android OS. I love the iOS cos it’s a deviation from the norm.

At one point or the other, they copy each other, it’s good for the industry. One company making a 5G phone can’t deter other companies from making 5G devices

Lol..I have never waved off their flagships. I am obviously also getting the S10.

But that aside.

Note that Samsung doesnt use stock android, meaning it isnt full Android. There is something called the Samsung Experience that is their own UI.

This is the reason why Samsung devices dont need Android updates as much as other phones. Cause their phones already has all the features that android will later be giving android consumers. Before Android P came out this year, Samsung had already giving us their Good lock 2018 updates.

And yes we Samsung fanboys only debate when Apple's Isheeps come up unreasonable statements as to why an Iphone might be better than Samsung or Samsung copied Iphone.

1 Like

Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by leetylee: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucid1:

And when they finally do, what will you do?

Probably wave it off with one funny excuse or the other.

These companies are making billions while we sit back and argue about them energetically to their further benefit.

If Samsung were soooo good why don’t they come up with their own OS rather than the Android OS. I love the iOS cos it’s a deviation from the norm.

At one point or the other, they copy each other, it’s good for the industry. One company making a 5G phone can’t deter other companies from making 5G devices

Samsung can’t be smarter than the whole industry that’s now trying to make notched screen devices. Let them keep mocking themselves.

I’ll respect their mobiles when they start using their own operating system
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Lol..I have never waved off their flagships. I am obviously also getting the S10.

But that aside.

Note that Samsung doesnt use stock android, meaning it isnt full Android. There is something called the Samsung Experience that is their own UI.

This is the reason why Samsung devices dont need Android updates as much as other phones. Cause their phones already has all the features that android will later be giving android consumers. Before Android P came out this year, Samsung had already giving us their Good lock 2018 updates.

And yes we Samsung fanboys only debate when Apple's Isheeps come up unreasonable statements as to why an Iphone might be better than Samsung or Samsung copied Iphone.

Oh! Really? What’s stock android? Even Tecno, Nokia, HTC, Huawei etc personalize their OS but it’s still Android. Stop trying to curve from the obvious fact that there’s nothing ingenious in the OS Samsung devices sport; They’re still Droids
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lucid1:

Oh! Really? What’s stock android? Even Tecno, Nokia, HTC, Huawei etc personalize their OS but it’s still Android. Stop trying to curve from the obvious fact that there’s nothing ingenious in the OS Samsung devices sport; They’re still Droids

Good lock 2018 is ingenious Sir.
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Reeberry: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Godsgift7837:
It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
You dey craze. grin
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by enoch273: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaEmir:
@TechCapon. Batteries are designed to suit a phone's hardware and at the same time, save cost. You Don't expect a Nokia torchlight to come with a 4,000 mAh but the battery life still lasts longer than most Android phones. This is because the hardware does not require so much to power it and it is more cost effective powering it with a battery with "less" capacity.

Some phones are designed to be more efficient and hence, the 3000 mAh you see on some flagship phones. Remember that manufactures still consider the market price of their products and hence always choose the right batteries and hardware for them. It will be a waste of money powering keke with V8 engine
nicely said
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by enoch273: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sharon6:
Wow! Sleeeekkkkk!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS IN 21DAYS OR MONEY BACK! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
how much?
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Nelson247: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Get hair from the other region of her body, it can't be fake, if you know you know grin grin

guy u de craaze, wetin u think go there. you do visit babalawo before walahi. lol
Re: Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) by Sharon6(f): 2:01am On Aug 18, 2018
enoch273:

how much?

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE for contact details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Need A Good Phone. / Mtn New Mobile Internet Plans / Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.