Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex (117390 Views)

We Sell Solar Panels, Fridge, Freezer, Tv, Inverter, General Solar Solutions. / Pls Is It A Must To Use Stabilizer For This Fridge : / Vivo Nex S : The Phone Of The Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okay

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Lexusgs430: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
No be everything pesin dey repair ......
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by zolajpower: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
@Op please ,i need you to convince me on this if lie Mohammed is not the original owner of twitter.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin They should have informed him before they repaired it. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by hush15: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
HotMario:

The Twitter user didn't tell us the model of the repaired fridge.

The repair cost can't obviously be the price of the new fridge of that particular model

Forget o. When it comes to LG, fixing can cost as much as the new one. I bought their phone for 75k and you are asking to just buy screen, 50k. Dem never charge service fee o. When you join it all together, wont i get a nee phone?

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by osuofia2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
DONT BELEIVE TWITTER STORY

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by AngelicBeing: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yea I can relate..
Bought 32inches TV from their LG showroom for 60k, three days later, TV fell, screen got smashed, took it back to them, they told me to pay 74k for them to fix it.....

I handed the TV to them and that was the last time they saw me.......What nonsense shocked
tongue

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by rexorgan: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who still uses Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

And then the LG personnel will work on the TV, resold it and pocket the money.
Na you lose.
Same as the Twitter guy.
No He Did Not Lose. Remember He Bought It For 60k And Was Asked To Pay 74k For Repair. He Can Get Another One And Save 14k. Hope U Get It Nw

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Klington: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
You want repair scrap abi

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by nazablossom(f): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
We repaired our deep freezer with 25,000. Up till now, no light to test if it's working or not. Nepa decided to use that period to be unfortunate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Krafty006: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
service centres and ripoffs is inseparable........quality custom shoes, sandals 0818-166-3616
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by omoiyalayi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't believe this story

Did they not tell you d price b4 u agreed to fix it?

Because I know u can't jst take ur fridge 4 repair in a company like LG & they will jst collect it without tellin u d amount u 'll pay or collect down payment b4 fixing it. Except warranty still covers it . Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Latestnignew(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
nazablossom:
We repaired our deep freezer with 25,000. Up till now, no light to test if it's working or not. Nepa decided to use that period to be unfortunate.

Lol.

Waka come my area for lite

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by mfm04622: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:

How can the screen alone cost more than the entire TV?

Very possible. They know yoy can't get the screen elsewhere. So demand and supply comes in. Also, those things are sold at discount or they declare promo while there is no discount or promo for parts

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by noble2faith(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Na human being laugh like this!
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by bossrillboss: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Melison:
Twitter and fake stories be like...... Pls help me with dat jacob zuma pix
..see am

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by BMZK: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
I had a similar experience with Samsung service centre. When i took my phone (S7 Edge) to fix the screen, they told me it will cost me N87k.
I did not think twice, i just decided to go for a new phone.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pubichairs:
and they didn't advice him to get a new one, they just went ahead repairing nonsense, humanity sef

THOSE GUYS MAKE UP NEWS TO TREND

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED IF HE DIDN'T BEAT THE REPAIR PRICE

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Latestnignew:

Lol.

Waka come my area for lite
My dear this area tire person. We wanted to borrow our neighbors big generator but it's faulty, the mechanic charged 2000 to repair it, the owner said no money, we offered to pay, the mechanic couldn't repair it. So,the fridge repairer had to go. #2000 Don go o plus repair money.

Talk of village people following person grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Chidonc(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
kfrosh:
Let your Samsung screen break. That's when you will know it's costs more to repair the screen than to buy a second-hand.
no be lie, my aunty s4 screen got broken, fixed it with about 25k last yr while boys on hood where selling the same s4 second hand for 20k.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Wucheria: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Life is difficult in Nija honestly
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by tiwiex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
HotMario:

The Twitter user didn't tell us the model of the repaired fridge.

The repair cost can't obviously be the price of the new fridge of that particular model
He weighed his options. You would be surprised how much some auto zones quote for repairing a 1998 model car. Dem think say as the guy carry am come LG, the guy no get brain again. Hehe.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by BanevsJoker(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
mfm04622:

Very possible. They know yoy can't get the screen elsewhere. So demand and supply comes in. Also, those things are sold at discount or they declare promo while there is no discount or promo for parts
My question is actually more of logic and common sense. why spend 70k to replace the screen of a device you bought for 50k. Some people get water for brain. The entire device is 50k, but the screen alone is 70k.

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
The REFRIGERATOR dey use ANTIVIRUS
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Mrflyguy: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

And then the LG personnel will work on the TV, resold it and pocket the money.
Na you lose.
Same as the Twitter guy.

it's even better he left it with them .he bought TV for 60k and he should repair it at 74k when you can buy a new one at 60k and still collect change .
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Badgers14: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pubichairs:
and they didn't advice him to get a new one, they just went ahead repairing nonsense, humanity sef

They probably thought he was a mugu for trying to repair instead of buying another one. Well, the joke is on them now.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by happney65: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yea I can relate..
Bought 32inches TV from their LG showroom for 60k, three days later, TV fell, screen got smashed, took it back to them, they told me to pay 74k for them to fix it.....

I handed the TV to them and that was the last time they saw me.......What nonsense shocked

Bought LG 42inches for 110..screen broke a little while I was packing after 3 weeks..Called them,them say make i go bring 100..TV Wey I buy 110 make i come fix am for 100..I just kuku abadon am..

I cannot come and kill myself..Shioor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.