Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (29250 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by PropertyDeals(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to the "Evil Genius" and "Maradona" as he's fondly called. I believe his thoughts by now would be like "If I can turn back the hands of time, I would have done this, this and this BETTER". He would be askinf for forgiveness on the other side too.

Please check signature below and contact us to enjoy our Real Estate Property Offers, Promo and Services!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by DonBenny77(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
beatcoins:
What will you be remembered for?

Third main land bridge and many more

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Haphard:
One of the people that destroyed Nigeria

I pray you die soon
u and Buhari will die before him
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Haphard:

Are, are you normal??
are u mad?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Deltatoto: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:
HE NEVER DIE, BY NOW THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE ANNOUNCE HIS OBITUARY...
ur obituary is next Friday
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by 989900: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Obasanjo is older than Buhari, Buhari is older than Babangida, Babangida is older than Idiagbon.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by kenoc: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Happy Birthday General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. You might have made some mistakes just like every other past and present leaders in Nigeria. The fact remains that you have contributed your own quota to the building of this great nation. God bless you with more peaceful and sweet years ahead
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by kenoc: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
989900:
Obasanjo is older than Buhari, Buhari is older than Babangida, Babangida is older than Idiagbon.

How come Buhari is now younger than Babangida. Is this another miracle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by PierreAbutu(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Have you noticed that August is the month with the highest birthday celebration?

But, come to think of it, does it mean that while we're celebrating the birth of Christ a lot of people are busy mounting on top their pulpit's and ministering to themselves inside bedroom? So People couldn't even respect our sweet Jesus?

Mumsie celebrated hers yesterday, Bae celebrating hers next tomorrow. God bless and keep them for me.

My gf's birthday was on d 1st

Her open teeth dey bust my brain grin

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by aycorporat(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Susu888:
I wish u an agonizing,painful nd slow death! Come to think of it with the cancer eating u alive its jst God serving u a bit of ur sentence before u finally depart this world. The true monster in human form.... the assassinations nd mysterious deaths under IBB r jst fanatical. I hate u soo much for being the reason nigeria is where it is today... u paved the way for corruption as we know it, u brought a criminal out of jail(Obasanjo) nd made him president by force... while a true leader like abiola was poisoned. May u find ur deserved reward in the hereafter. Even if everyone in this Damn country forgave u, i will mever forgive u for ruining my life nd that of the still to come generations.

May God never forgive u IBB, u r a disgrace to the north nd us northerners. Even with the purity of Musa Yar Addua nd Muhammadu Buhari we still can’t wash away ur sins. Ur a devil if not the devil himself. Nd anyone that associates with u is a devil.
There is so much bile and hate in this speech. So venomous. Any personal grievance my dear?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by PierreAbutu(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Have you noticed that August is the month with the highest birthday celebration?

But, come to think of it, does it mean that while we're celebrating the birth of Christ a lot of people are busy mounting on top their pulpit's and ministering to themselves inside bedroom? So People couldn't even respect our sweet Jesus?

Mumsie celebrated hers yesterday, Bae celebrating hers next tomorrow. God bless and keep them for me.

Men, her gap-tooth dey burst my brain grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by abimbolayekeen: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Happy birthday Sir , i wish you long life and prosperity .
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Azam101: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Haphard:

Are, are you normal??
Do you expect anything good from Flatinoz?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Azam101: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Haphard:

Are, are you normal??
Do you expect anything good from Flatinoz?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Azam101: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2018
The Niqqa that legalized corruption!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Leo10000(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Not really bro,for you to be born in August,conception should happen around November, birth occurs on the average of 9 months on rare occasion we have 2 weeks before or after the ninth month.
August children are just exceptional,that is why you seem to see lots of their birthdays everywhere.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Her open teeth dey bust my brain grin
Pretty lady, God bless and keep her for you
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Printerscanner: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
One of the greatest leaders this country ever produced..

Are you mentally okay?

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by 989900: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
kenoc:

How come Buhari is now younger than Babangida. Is this another miracle?
tongue
"If you know you know"
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by PierreAbutu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Pretty lady, God bless and keep her for you

Thanks Bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Youths Prevent Politician From Entering INEC Center After Election Defeat.Photos / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.