Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) (3302 Views)

See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by Ezemarcel(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Look at what this undergraduate wrote on Facebook....

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by jovialswag(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Don't you know its a joke.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Op,don't be an impish element.
I wonder what you stand to gain from this your well calculated spurious info.

If you are this guy's friend on Facebook, you should have known that he is just a joker who enjoys entertaining people with his funny posts...Speaking 'motor parked English' is one of his methods of trying to be funny.

What's the essence of my post?
you posted this shit here with the devious intention of mocking him that he cannot express himself in English whereas that's not the case!

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by loverboys: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
I guess he is jst a comedian or joker...using dz kinda english...maybe they shld av tagged him#jenifa'selderbro# smiley
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by ObservantFellow: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
It's just a stunt. Some errors there look very deliberate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by Dollarship(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
We no fall for this kind of stunt again

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
mTCHEWW.

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by MissMich(f): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

If you are this guy's friend on Facebook, you should have known that he is just a joker who enjoys entertaining people with his funny posts...Speaking 'motor parked English' is one of his methods of trying to be funny.

you posted this shit here with the devious intention of mocking him that he cannot express himself in English whereas that's not the case!
well said.. don't mind the foolish Op, I guess his brain is made of starch. nonsense and ingredients sumbori, that's who the Op is
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
MissMich:

well said.. don't mind the foolish Op, I guess his brain is made of starch. nonsense and ingredients sumbori, that's who the Op is

I understand how you are feeling but ur comment is more than harsh
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by tstx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
I died after reading this

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by MissMich(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

I understand how you are feeling but ur comment is more than harsh
Hmmmm. noted
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
MissMich:
Hmmmm. noted
smiley
MissMich:
Hmmmm. noted

nice
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by Greatzeus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Really,if he is a comedian his Facebook friends will know check their comments,they all seems really disappointed.
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Greatzeus:

Really,if he is a comedian his Facebook friends will know check their comments,they all seems really disappointed.

Reread their messages. They were not disappointed.. Op should post the remaining comments
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by kingbobbygrago: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Reread their messages. They were not disappointed.. Op should post the remaining comments

see for yourself ok
http://olovamp3.com/d/b3d2d436a4
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by wittyt98(m): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2018

Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by massive1019(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2018
to be candid..our level of education in this country is damn low. we are just producing unemployable graduates every year.
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by Zico5(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Imagine this piece. Thank God they are the one posting it themselves. The rot in education sector in south east is worse than how we south west always view it. Forget about their bragging of performance in Waec, its all power of examination malpractices. If the new intake of a federal polytechnic could write this then where is their fake chest beating. Never believe anything that comes from that side. I served there few years ago and I know what's happening.
Re: Look At What This Undergraduate Wrote On Facebook....(photos Attached) by OboOlora(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Na dem

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Boy Inserts Sewing Needle In His Urethra To Stay Awake And Do Home Work / Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? / Meaning Of Credit Vetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.