Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

5 Reasons You Hate A Workout & How To Get Over It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons You Hate A Workout & How To Get Over It (230 Views)

This Is Why You Should Hire A Workout Instructor When Lifting Weights(Photos) / Tricep And Bicep Workout (how To Get Them) / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Hate A Workout & How To Get Over It by VirtueDigest: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2018
“I’m too tired.” “I have a big meeting tomorrow, so I don’t want to be sore.” “I’m so stressed at work, I can’t even think about exercise.” “My dog ate my gym clothes! Really!”

If coming up with excuses for skipping a workout burned calories, many people would have supermodel physiques. While people dread exercising for various reasons—anything from tight joints to a deep-seated hatred for sweat—exercise has too many amazing physical and mental health benefits to ignore it as a part of your routine completely.

Much of the dread comes from a misunderstanding of what exercise has to mean for your life. While you can hit the gym for an hour every day, something as simple as regularly squeezing in time for a 10-minute abs circuit or a jog around the neighborhoodcan reap many of the same benefits. Learning to embrace exercise will not only release endorphins and put you in a better mood, but your health will thank you and before long, you might even come to enjoy it as a part of your routine.
The next time one of these five pesky excuses start to creep into your head in the morning or near the end of your workday, use these tips to overcome and get your body working.

1. “I HATE GETTING SWEATY!”
Maybe you hate washing your hair, don’t want to shower again after you exercise, roll your eyes at the extra laundry that comes with sweaty workout clothes or you simply hate the feeling of being sweaty.

“First, let’s reframe your relationship with ‘sweaty’,” says Sarajean Rudman, M.S., a certified advanced yoga instructor and health and wellness coach at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. “Sweat is one of the number one ways we detoxify our bodies. Anything that doesn’t belong inside of us, the body will try to get outside of us. Sweating through exercise is one of the best ways to do this.”... Read more at https://www.virtuedigest.com/5-reasons-you-hate-workout-how-to-get-over-it/

(1) (Reply)

Aplastic Anemia Treatment At Just Cost USD 25000 / Lymphoma Treatment, Hospitals & Doctors In India – Beatbloodcancer.info / Join Millions That Overcome Stubborn Staphylococcus With Monolauin Capsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.