Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time (13511 Views)

Most Beautiful Female Game Characters / List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Dollarship(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ire2:

Trevor is very annoying! I never played up to 5 missions with him I usually switched between lamar and Franklin when Trevor doesn't have a main mission that's part of the game other than the 3 heist. He is just soo annoying!

Lamar and his friend (forgotten his name) and Micheal were my favourite characters all through.

And op add shadow observer from shadow Fight 3.

Dude kills you with 2 hits. So freaking annoying angry
Baba we have 3 main characters in gtaV
1Trevor
2Micheal
3Franklin
Where did you see Lamar He his Franklin friend
My best character is Trevor sha I love his rough life

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Mofe72: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#6: Ashley Graham - Resident Evil 4

Speaking of making things hard for people, we present you with Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4. She was the President's daughter and had to be rescued by Leon from the Los Iluminados cult, and she earned our ire not because we had to keep her safe from all of the baddies, but because she was pretty useless and often got in our way—or worse, she often got killed.

While games like BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us offered amazing and helpful sidekicks like Elizabeth and Ellie, Resident Evil 4's Ashley was most useful hiding in a dumpster while letting us do our thing.

While we don't outright hate her, we just have too many memories of her impeding our progress. If only she knew jiu-jitsu or something, we would have liked her more.

Lmao, at a point I wanted her to actually die
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by isaiah9(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#5: Larry – The Walking Dead: Season One

[img]https://xgeekssite.files./2017/03/5.png?w=723[/img]

When playing any of The Walking Dead games I try to really immerse myself in the game and with its characters. I try to play it as realistically as possible, I make the choices that I feel I would make if I was in that situation. I try to empathise and understand even the most testing or nauseating of characters.

Then Larry came along. What a d*#@!!
With such a vial and annoying character, I found myself taking great pride in every misfortune that fell his way. And when that salt block crushed his skull into mush, the smile on my face put The Jokers to shame.
This man was annoying as f*ck God!! He ended up dying miserably. Kenny didn't even think about it much before he smashed his head with a brick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Mizk(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Toni's mum GTA LCS, the dead soldier with iron armour in dead trigger, very fat and annoying.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by DaveChapelle: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
No CJ?!!

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dollarship:
Baba we have 3 main characters in gtaV
1Trevor
2Micheal
3Franklin
Where did you see Lamar He his Franklin friend
My best character is Trevor sha I love his rough life

I usually mix up Franklin and lamar grin

Gta v to me was not interesting, they centered around mainly on Michael who had issues with his family and fib, and Franklin didn't live in Grove Street, instead they had issues with Grove Street and they weren't ballas, felt like he was solo which was boring because there were no gang war missions like we had in gta sa, no territory claiming and all that. It was really boring playing gta v, just robbing and robbing, even the robbing missions self didn't make sense that much, only 3 main heist, when Lester was talking about the big dream heist from the beginning of the game thought it would be a very awesome mission. I was disappointed.

The side missions too were all boring.

Looking for a real gangster game. Cause gta v disappointed. Way too many whites doing gangster shit than blacks in the game, when you know in the real world it is the other way round

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by directonpc(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
I have got to play a Zelda game
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Expsbterror(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#6: Ashley Graham - Resident Evil 4

Speaking of making things hard for people, we present you with Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4. She was the President's daughter and had to be rescued by Leon from the Los Iluminados cult, and she earned our ire not because we had to keep her safe from all of the baddies, but because she was pretty useless and often got in our way—or worse, she often got killed.

While games like BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us offered amazing and helpful sidekicks like Elizabeth and Ellie, Resident Evil 4's Ashley was most useful hiding in a dumpster while letting us do our thing.

While we don't outright hate her, we just have too many memories of her impeding our progress. If only she knew jiu-jitsu or something, we would have liked her more.

U Sabi.. Very useless girl, she won't run or hide, na her dey first enter attack. Why didn't she just due in the outbreak sef.. How are take survive.. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Dollarship(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ire2:

I usually mix up Franklin and lamar grin

Gta v to me was not interesting, they centered around mainly on Michael who had issues with his family and fib, and Franklin didn't live in Grove Street, instead they had issues with Grove Street and they weren't ballas, felt like he was solo which was boring because there were no gang war missions like we had in gta sa, no territory claiming and all that. It was really boring playing gta v, just robbing and robbing, even the robbing missions self didn't make sense that much, only 3 main heist, when Lester was talking about the big dream heist from the beginning of the game thought it would be a very awesome mission. I was disappointed.

The side missions too were all boring.

Looking for a real gangster game. Cause gta v disappointed. Way too many whites doing gangster shit than blacks in the game, when you know in the real world it is the other way round
if not for the graphics I prefer gta San Andreas the story is cool
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Kaycee7(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Trevor was one of the most interesting characters in GTA V. At least, during my short playthrough. Franklin seemed rather bland. Michael was interesting. But Trevor Was The sh1t. His psychosis made it feel so right to go rampaging around Los Santos. It felt like something he would do.
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Illestjackson(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
where is hermes from GOW 3 lol wen that guy take you run you go know wetin be annoying "lazy Mortal"
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Leopantro: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:
#4: Tingle -The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

This middle-aged midget is obsessed with fairies. He also likes to wear green skin-tight clothes while he dances around the forest and rides red balloons. He may seem like an innocently strange character at first, but he soon gets under your skin as he ends every conversation with the magic words: “Kooloo-Limpah.” And there’s no avoiding him, as he sells you your Maps! Tingle somehow even managed to garner his own spin-off games.

As a Zelda fan i hate this guy.
Gown short man acting like a kid, floating around, wearing tights and cracking dry jokes.

Not you Batman, you are cool.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by silent10(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Then
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Leopantro: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:
1: Navi The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

[img]https://xgeekssite.files./2017/03/10.png[/img]

Hey! Hey! Listen! Hey! Hey! angry

NO! You listen you whiny shining ball of utter s*@#! angry angry

*Deep breath*

Yes, my top pick for the most annoying video game characters of all time is Navi, the ‘helpful’ fairy from the excellent Zelda game Ocarina of Time .

While she is intended to be a constant source of knowledge, to allow you to progress in the game, her constant irritating presence had the opposite effect.
I have yet to meet anyone who actually enjoyed the character, and should that day ever arrive, I would truly question their sanity!

lalasticlala

Zelda games after Ocarnia of Time made her to be silent ( thank God).
In twilight Princess were you can actually control the fairy, i took great joy slamming her against the edges of the screen.
so fulfilling.
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by silent10(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
isaiah9:
This man was annoying as f*ck God!! He ended up dying miserably. Kenny didn't even think about it much before he smashed his head with a brick grin grin grin
i still remember how he knocked Lee out with a single punch grin
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by HyDef(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:

*Deep breath*

Yes, my top pick for the most annoying video game characters of all time is Navi, the ‘helpful’ fairy from the excellent Zelda game Ocarina of Time .

While she is intended to be a constant source of knowledge, to allow you to progress in the game, her constant irritating presence had the opposite effect.
I have yet to meet anyone who actually enjoyed the character, and should that day ever arrive, I would truly question their sanity!

Whaaaaaat? Navi was adorable! Useless, but adorable.
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Xkalaban(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vasaratti16:

[img]https://xgeekssite.files./2017/03/10.png[/img]

*Deep breath*

lalasticlala

Lol! Yewwwww..... Lisssten (with a tiny screechy voice) Navi shld be up there as one of the most annoying characters. I loved Zelda....Ocarina of time thou. It's quite a lovely game. Felt really good when I finally deciphered the many puzzles & conquered Ganondorf.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Curry30: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
The entire Arsenal team for FIFA 16. Choose them for cup walai o.y.o is your name

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Nbote(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Curry30:
The entire Arsenal team for FIFA 16. Choose them for cup walai o.y.o is your name

Guy take one bottle for my head.. Even as an Arsenal fan I no attempt use Arsenal.. All these broses for up dey try ooo... If it's not soccer I ain't interested...

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Someone here mentioned Trevor Philips.

That guy is the most badass on GTA V. How can anybody possibly hate him?

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by TeeFriz: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please how do I get past the stage where Trevor goes under the water with the machine and starts tracking, been trying to figure that stage out. Although I hardly have enough time to play this game.

House help
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by MobileGees: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i think i've found myself a game freak!! Vasaratti16

Vasaratti16 is already with Cao cheesy

but I'm available and I'm also gamer grin

where should I submit my c.v as your to-be suitor? wink
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by MobileGees: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Xkalaban:

Lol! Yewwwww..... Lisssten (with a tiny screechy voice) Navi shld be up there as one of the most annoying characters. I loved Zelda....Ocarina of time thou. It's quite a lovely game. Felt really good when I finally deciphered the many puzzles & conquered Ganondorf.

that's fairy was just too annoying, I wish I could just squash it

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by MobileGees: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Must admit, I've never heard of most of these. Not really a hardcore gamer, but give me a good game and I can sit for hours trying to figure it out if i find it intriguing. Never really been a fan of multi player games because I like moving at my own pace.

if you have a PC Play GTA V, GTA San Andreas Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us.

you can still play some on your phone though

try those games and you will never regret it
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Tamarapetty(f): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
MobileGees:

Vasaratti16 is already with Cao cheesy

but I'm available and I'm also gamer grin

where should I submit my c.v as your to-be suitor? wink
Send via email, i'll look through it to see if u're qualified and get back to u shortly. cheesy
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Nbote:

Guy take one bottle for my head.. Even as an Arsenal fan I no attempt use Arsenal.. All these broses for up dey try ooo... If it's not soccer I ain't interested...

U never play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I like soccer o, but San Andreas is bad.
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by isaiah9(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2018
silent10:

i still remember how he knocked Lee out with a single punch grin
grin grin yea so that a walker could get to him.
Re: The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time by Fiendishly: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lance of Gta vice city

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps5 Is Out.... Finally / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / PES 2012 Patch 2.4.1 - DOWNLOAD NOW + Crack Multiplayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.