Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Which Phone To Replace My Nokian82? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone To Replace My Nokian82? (694 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone To Replace My Nokian82? by MardiGras: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2010
Good day all
My nokia n82(black) was stolen from my pocket in a bus. it had lasted just a year and 3 months and you can only imagine how gutted i feel right now.
The problem is i went to enquire on the current price of the phone but to my dismay was told that the phone had been discontinued and all the phone sellers including slot did not have the phone.
My problem now is what phone to replace it with. Remember the nokia n82 has a 5mp camera and that is an important feature i still need to preserve in the new phone. Please make suggestions for me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clìck Hèrè & Stårt Måkíñg Úñlìmítèð 24hrs Frèé Cålls Frøm GlØ Tø Åñy Ñétw / Boltbrowser Video / Gsm Repair Center In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.