Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Victor Moses Retired From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Victor Moses Retired From International Football (352 Views)

Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Victor Moses Retired From International Football by Patrick051(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria Forward Victor Moses announced his retirement from international football on Wednesday.

Victor Moses was among the Nigerian squad that featured at the 2018 FIFA World Cup hosted by Russia.

The 27-year-old announced his retirement through his official Instagram account.

He wrote;
I would like to announce that after much thought I have decided to retire from playing international football.

"I have experienced some of the greatest moments of my life wearing the Super Eagles shirt and have memories with me that will last for a lifetime and Nothing will ever compete to what it felt like to play for Nigeria on behalf of our country.

Although I feel that it's the right time to step away in order to be able to focus completely on my club career and my young family as well as to give space to the next generation of Super Eagles star the opportunity to step up and to shine. We are blessed as a great nation to have so many talented players coming through and now is their time.

There are highlights that stand out for me over the years; from making my debut until now, playing in two World Cups and being a part of the team to win the African Nations Cup for first time for our nation since 1994 just to mention just few of them.
Read More at https://www.wittysports.co.uk/2018/08/breaking-victor-moses-retires-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Mateo Kovacic Is Set To Make His Chelsea Debut / Man Utd Under Mourinho Is A Total Trash--man Utd Legend / Why Ronaldo Has 5 Ballons D' Or'-- Matuidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.