Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/18 (257 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/18 by dallyemmy: 5:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Father, for your promise to supply all my needs, according to your riches in glory, by Christ Jesus.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of godliness, with contentment, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, remove from my heart, the love of money, which is the root of all evil, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of covetousness and greed, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, don't let me fall into temptation or snare, that men who desire to be rich at all costs, fall into; in Jesus' name.

7.Father, deliver me from hurtful and foolish lusts, that have drowned men in destruction and perdition, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace, to seek first your kingdom and righteousness, and as l do, let all that l require to succeed, in life, be added unto me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, by Your mercy, terminate every financial storm in my life and family today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace, never to focus my attention on my needs, at the expense of my relationship with you, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, do not allow financial storms to push me into cutting corners, or to compromise my faith, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Unlike) (Share)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/18 by dallyemmy: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, August 18, 2018) - The Root of All Evil

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for your covenant of prosperity over my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, circumcise my heart and cause contentment to take firm root in it, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I surrender my heart to you today, please, purge my heart of greed, covetousness and worldly pleasure, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, deliver me from lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me not to pursue material and mundane things of this world, at the expense of making heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to seek first your kingdom and righteousness, and as I do, let all things be added unto me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to wait patiently for your timing, for my breakthrough, instead of using ungodly ways and means to get rich quickly, in Jesus' name.

9.I decree that I shall no longer labour for another to eat; I shall eat the fruits of my labours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, do not let my expectations in you be cut short, please, make all things beautiful, in my life, at your own time, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all the good things you have done through the hands of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, endure forever, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

** Bottom Power, Does It Really Worth It??? / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (4) / The Heart That Worships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.