Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Duncan Mighty Under Fire For Prostrating To Davido In Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Under Fire For Prostrating To Davido In Port Harcourt (411 Views)

Zlatan Seen Prostrating To Billionaire Femi Otedola After Rocking With DJ Cuppy / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Under Fire For Prostrating To Davido In Port Harcourt by manofsense(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
By Anthony Ogbonna

Popular Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty, has come under fire as fans and other music lovers have reacted to a video showing him prostrating to David Adeleke, popularly known as (Davido) in Port Harcourt.

Fans react as Duncan Mighty prostrates to Davido in Port Harcourt
Fans react as Duncan Mighty prostrates to Davido in Port Harcourt

Duncan Mighty had taken to his Instagram page to share the video of him, Davido and other musicians in the studio wherein he tried to prostrate to Davido as well as thanking him for collaborating on a song. He said Davido has elevated him, the entertainment industry in Port Harcourt, and the entire Niger Delta by that act. He also thanked Davido for flying to Port Harcourt with his private jet for the video.

However, while some fans applauded him for the video, others seem to be displeased with Duncan Mighty for trying to, or, even prostrating to Davido at all.

Below are the tweets of the reactions:

Duncan Mighty is falling the hands of his supporters lmaoooo

— Wakiri The Wag (@Oddy4real) 16 August 2018

Dont mistaken Duncan Mighty’s humility for stupidity

— Femi Factor (@iamfemifactor) 16 August 2018

Duncan Mighty ‘postrates’ for Davido, says the singer has elevated him, the entertainment industry in Port Harcourt, and the entire Niger Delta, after OBO featured him in a new song.

Is Duncan Mighty looking down on himself, does he really knows his worth? @TouchPH @Gidi_Traffic pic.twitter.com/OB6QaK74vW

— OdinakaGod (@TweetNaijaBlog) 16 August 2018

While we were busy attacking Wizkid’s fans for saying Wizkid’s collabo with Duncan Mighty brought Duncan Mighty’s career back to life, My G is there prostrating just for a collabo with Davido. Game Over!!! pic.twitter.com/C5CjLDAo0V

— Beks (@JoshuaUbeku) 16 August 2018

Duncan Mighty is so humble!!

He expressed his gratitude to Davido ��� pic.twitter.com/URePgJGwpc

— URBAN OJA (@urban_oja) 16 August 2018

Duncan Mighty fans right now pic.twitter.com/jV3oOiJ3vC

— Wakiri The Wag (@Oddy4real) 16 August 2018

So na Duncan mighty need the epp last last https:///CqA3HaWLHa

— Shin Akuma (@eDante_) 16 August 2018

Duncan mighty (prostrating before wizkid and Davido) low key thinks he is pulling PR stunts.
Man dey f**k up and has no one to tell him.

— VIEWS FROM THE 7EVEN (@DaTvinciCode) 16 August 2018

Duncan Mighty trending � again. I really don’t know why but I saw Davido and Prostrate � pic.twitter.com/GqhPVcaBO8

— Royal-Tee (@ObajemuJnr) 16 August 2018

What people don’t understand is Davido flew down to Port Harcourt to feature on Duncan Mighty’s song. And Wizkid paid for the fake love video. Duncan mighty is a boss.

— Olusegun Adeleke (@AweelowBaba) 16 August 2018

I’m happy to see Duncan Mighty appreciated the love from Davido and Wizkid. Very humble man.

— Olusegun Adeleke (@AweelowBaba) 16 August 2018

I think so many people don’t understand what Duncan Mighty said in that video and I really don’t see anything wrong with him prostrating,though I think he shouldn’t have.
Duncan might just be a humble fellow

— PHORLAR����❤� (@phorlarh_) 16 August 2018

Kinni big deal? Duncan Mighty is humble, doesn’t make him less of a legend that he is. https:///lTCPlFtByi

— Olaotan (@Capable_lisha) 16 August 2018

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/fans-react-as-duncan-mighty-prostrates-to-davido-in-port-harcourt/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Graduates From University, May Hit NYSC Camp Soon / Davido Under Fire Over Alleged Flouting Of NYSC Bye Laws On Sept 3 / “my Parents Wanted Me Dead Because I Was Born With 7 Teeth” – Comedian Gordons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.